Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy

Go down

50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Empty 50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:30 am

50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy 415jP2O4VXL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this 50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

The 50s rate, it was THAT great!50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Star50_tpng
My husband loved his 50s box of old candies. We kept looking at all the candy saying, "Remember this one, remember that one? That one was MY favorite! That one is My favorite!" My husband would not share his candy (for the first time) as he savored every bite. I did get one box of candy from him. That violet flower-scented gum which was MY favorite from my childhood days. He absolutely loved this gift and I will buy again in the future. If you want a box of fun, this IS IT!
Great Product!50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Star50_tpng
I bought this for my father for Father's Day and he absolutley LOVED it! Everyone thought it was such a great and unique gift. My dad along with my aunt and uncle went through the box of candy with huge smiles and lots of "Oh my gosh! Remember these?" There was ALOT of candy in that box! I didn't expect it to be that much!
A Blast at the Retirement Home!50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Star50_tpng
I sent this to my father for his birthday and he had the best time handing out the candy in the retirement center where he lives. Everyone found out it was his birthday this way. He didn't think the candies were exceptional tasting but he enjoyed seeing his friends' eyes light up when they saw their old favorites. It generated a lot of talking, laughing and reminiscing. A bunch of ladies got into the candy cigarettes and had their picture taken "smoking" in the lounge! Dad is very frugal and unfortunately, the price slip was included. So, first he says to me, kidding a bit but also showing his German roots: "Gayle, $40 for a box of candy?!" But he called me several times after to let me know that he got his $40 worth of fun! I did consider getting the 40's gift box, as that was more my father's era, but this gift has a lot more candy and I figured he'd enjoy having plenty to share. My 76 year old father thought the candy selection was right on target for what he remembered buying as a kid.
About 50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #25 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Hometown Favorites
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

• Voted "Best Overall Value" by the Wall Street Journal's Catalog Critic!
  • Cover reads "Do Not Open Unless You Were a Child of the 50's" - as featured on Food TV's "Unwrapped"
  • Compare and save! Over 30 full size pieces from your childhood, five pounds of fun!
  • GProduct sensitive to heat. Additional $10.00 shipping surcharge
  • Be sure to visit Hometown Favorites Storefront for other Decade Boxes, hundreds of "hard to find" nostalgic favorites!

Product Description

50's Decade Box includes: Nik-L-Nip Wax Bottles, Chuckles, Charms Ass't Squares, Candy Buttons, Necco Wafers Chocolate, Cherry Mash, Necco Wafers Ass't, Mary Janes, Zagnut Bar, Sno-Caps, Violet Scented Gum, Charms Pop Sweet, Walnettos, Bubble Gum Cigarettes, Bubble Gum Cigars, Smoothie Peanut Butter Cup,Teaberry Gum, Candy Stix Cigarettes, Oh! Henry Bar, Gold Mine Nugget Gum, Wax Lips, Sen-Sen Breath Refreshment, Skybar, Chocolate Moon Pie, Black Licorice Pipe, Abba-Zaba, Slo-Poke Jr. Sucker, Vanilla French Chew Taffy, Cup-o-Gold, Chocolate Cigarettes, Slap Stix, Chick-o-stick, Butter Rum Lifesavers, Clark Bar, Goetze's Cow Tail, Haviland Wintergreen Patty, Vanilla Bun Bar.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$29.95[/td] [/tr]
50's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 50's Candy Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Box, 50's, Decade

au2316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum