Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Liquid Fondue Chocolate EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Liquid Fondue Chocolate

Go down

Liquid Fondue Chocolate Empty Liquid Fondue Chocolate

Post  title Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Liquid Fondue Chocolate
Liquid Fondue Chocolate 41NfxG3z-6L._SL210_

Are You Interested in Liquid Fondue Chocolate I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

ummmmmmLiquid Fondue Chocolate Star50_tpng
Use this for our wedding,and we serve fresh fruit,prezels etc,it was a hit.so much of one ,we did not get to take any with us..Was very easy to use,I will order this product again.
Easy and delicious!!Liquid Fondue Chocolate Star50_tpng
This product is just as advertised. It is so easy to use; just pour out of the bottle (which is a BIG improvement over their previous plastic container that arrived greasy on the outside). There is no need to add anything, or melt anything. This is great for when you want to enjoy your party & not be a slave to your chocolate fountain. If it runs low, just open a new bottle & pour into your fountain! The taste is great also- rich semi-sweet chocolate flavor. Everyone raved about it! I DO store the bottles upside down after filling the fountain, so the remaining chocolate can drain to the top of the bottle & be poured out easily.This is the only place I've ever been able to find it. Do yourself a favor & order this. Product does not need to be refrigerated & is good for about a year(no exp date give on bottle).
Mad MomLiquid Fondue Chocolate Star10_tpng
I bought this fountain after reading great reviews about it. I bought it for my oldest son's high school graduation open house. Since it was brand new, I assumed it would work great out of the box. Boy was I wrong! I followed the directions exactly and was expecting this gorgeous flowing fountain of chocolate. When I plugged it in, preheated it (along with having warm chocolate to begin with), then turned on the auger....it sounded like a weed whip! It made an awful racket! The auger would not fit tightly to the stem that holds it in place so it rattled around like crazy! I was so disappointed that this did not live up to it's reviews.
About Liquid Fondue Chocolate detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #219 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 3 pounds
  • Brand: J&D Fine Foods
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds

Features

• Each container contains 3 pounds of chocolate
  • Specially made for use in Fondue Machines
  • No Need to premelt chocolate beforehand or add oil
  • Premium gourmet chocolate in Liquid form
  • Most Fondue Fountains require 3-5 pounds to run properly

Product Description

Now you can enjoy the smoothest, purest, richest, premium chocolate on your own fondue machine! This gourmet chocolate comes in liquid form and is made specially for fondue machines - which means no more melting chocolate beforehand! You are bound to notice how much smoother this chocolate will flow through your fondue machine over chips of chocolate - that's because hard chocolate is too thick to run through fondue machines, and will cause inconsistencies in the flowing process. With our gourmet liquid chocolate you will never encounter this problem. See the difference our chocolate will make on your machine. Can be used to dip dried fruit, nuts, cakes, anything you can think of! Buy as many pounds as you need to keep your machine busy.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Liquid Fondue Chocolate Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Chocolate, Liquid, Fondue

title

http://www.title.genthai.net

Back to top Go down