Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can

Go down

Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can Empty Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can 31D78T2BGBL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

anchvies in sea saltRecca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can Star50_tpng
The price was too high but the product was just great... A possible touch-up to the price would make even better
Crescendo of your anchovian experienceRecca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can Star50_tpng
sure, friends and family will wonder why you have a kilogram (that's 2.2 lbs to you and me) of anchovies in your fridge....but once they taste these anchovies they will understand. Jam packed in salt, reminiscent of an artic expedition's survival fare, the can of choice Recca Mediterranean anchovies is de rigueur for the true anchovy aficionado...pick up a tin today
WHOLE anchovies, but excellent!!Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can Star50_tpng
This GIANT can of anchovies is an incredible value, but please be aware that they are WHOLE, SALT-PACKED anchovies. They arrived super fast, and they are huge and delicious, but you WILL need to fillet them yourself!! Half the can is salt -- they are VERY salty!! Also, the can is marked "MUST BE REFRIGERATED" but was shipped via standard UPS. I can only hope that it means "Must be refrigerated AFTER OPENING" [emphasis mine]!! :-)
About Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #186 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Recca

Features

• whole salted fillets packed in salt and a touch of brine.

Product Description

Agostino Recca, from Sciacca, Sicily, has become one of the most reliable producers of anchovies now being imported into the United States. The Recca family is not a stranger to quality, flavor and tradition. These Recca Anchovies from Sicily are are whole salted fillets packed in salt and a touch of brine. It is also important to note that these anchovies do require some extra work to remove the backbone and tail, but the extra work and time to soak these de-boned anchovies in cold water for 15-20 minutes before using, yields a flavor out of this world and we have actually found they are less salty than the oil packed anchovies. We recommend that once the can is opened, to keep the remainder of anchovies and salt in an airtight container in the refrigerator where they will keep indefinitely.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.95[/td] [/tr]
Recca Salted Anchovies 2.2lb. Can Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Anchovies, Recca, Salted

sarinalich

Back to top Go down