Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon

Go down

Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon Empty Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon 41l%2B5bAV--L._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

American good FoodPick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon Star40_tpng

As a customer from Germany it was always a problem, to sent something to my relatives in New York. Since I came to Amazone, I find everything, flowers, litte gifts and the last time this wonderful basket with salmon.
When I want to have this gift at a certain time, it is always on time and m< daughter was excitet. She always takes now Amazone to send me here in Germany something. I tell my friends about Amazone and how good it works.

Sincerely
Rosemarie Gnad
Rutan@t-online.de
Fantastic!Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon Star50_tpng
It was fantastic! A real fun gift to get... great quantity for the price, and the food was fabulous!
PRODUCT NEVER SENTPick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon Star10_tpng
I ordered two of these baskets as Christmas presents for my family and NEVER received them.
About Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1340 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets
  • Ingredients: Godiva Signature Cookies, Bavarian Dill Pretzels, Spanish Olives, Cheese Lover's Pub Mix, Cappuccino Wafer Rolls, a Mixed Fruit Candy Tin, decadent Belgian Chocolates, Dutch Gouda Cheese Biscuits, Pacific Northwest premium Smoked Salmon, Savory Beef Salami, Swiss Cheese Spread, Savory Harvest Crackers, crunchy Smoked Almonds, French Herb Cheese Dip, Toasted Praline Coffee, assorted English Ashby Teas and a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider.

Features

• This gift is the pick of any connoisseur for quality, premium gourmet food selection and value.
  • Perfect for any occasion when you need to impress, send this to your most important clients, family for the holidays, or anytime they'd love an exceptional gift from you.
  • This elegant sampler arrives with Godiva Biscuits, Lady Walton Wafers, Premium Smoked Salmon, Belgian Chocolate Petites, Savory Italian Salami and SO MUCH MORE! - Please see ingredients list for full for details.
  • Each basket is carefully hand packed with attention to detail, tied with elegant ribbon and includes a personalized gift message from you to convey your best wishes.
  • We offer shipping and delivery service Monday through Friday only; standard ground shipping has an expected delivery 4-8 business days after you place your order, expedited shipping has an expected delivery 2-5 business days after you place your order. To determine when your gift will be delivered, please review the "Shipping Rates and Policies" link.

Product Description

This gift is the pick of any connoisseur for quality, premium gourmet food selection and value. Perfect for any occasion when you need to impress, send this to your most important clients, family for the holidays, or anytime they'd love an exceptional gift from you. This elegant sampler arrives with Godiva Signature Cookies, Bavarian Dill Pretzels, Spanish Olives, Cheese Lover's Pub Mix, Cappuccino Wafer Rolls, a Mixed Fruit Candy Tin, decadent Belgian Chocolates, Dutch Gouda Cheese Biscuits, Pacific Northwest premium Smoked Salmon, Savory Beef Salami, Swiss Cheese Spread, Savory Harvest Crackers, crunchy Smoked Almonds, French Herb Cheese Dip, Toasted Praline Coffee, assorted English Ashby Teas and a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider. Each gift is carefully hand crafted with attention to detail, tied with ribbon and includes a personalized gift message from you to convey your best wishes. We offer shipping and delivery service Monday through Friday only; standard ground shipping has an expected delivery 4-8 business days after you place your order, expedited shipping has an expected delivery 2-5 business days after you place your order. To determine when your gift will be delivered, please review the "Shipping Rates and Policies" link.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$89.99[/td] [/tr]
Pick of the Season Grand Gourmet Food Gift Basket with Smoked Salmon Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : the, Pick, of

sarinalich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum