Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman

Go down

Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman Empty Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman 51GQ7V9EBJL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Surprisingly small!Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman Star20_tpng
I was very disappointed with this purchsae. I feel the photo was misleading. What actually arrived was a box with several tiny sausages and packaged mushy cheese.
Fantastic gift and extremely good serviceCheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman Star50_tpng
I ordered this item as a gift for a sausage and cheese lover. He was very happy with it. Furthermore, the service from Wisconsin Cheeseman was *fantastic*. The company went well out of its way to help me correct *my own mistake* on the shipping, which I didn't notice until long after the item had shipped. Support was quick and friendly and much more outgoingly helpful than any other company I've dealt with. I will be very happy to buy from Wisconsin Cheeseman again.
Perfect ComboCheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman Star50_tpng
I bought this for my BOSS who I knew loved cheese as in her words,"she comes from the land of dairy, Pennsylvania". She seemed pretty happy with it although I didnt ask her about it explicitly. I think its an excellent combination of cheese and sausages without overdoing or undermining anything in the combo.
My only issue was the way it was packaged. It didnt really look as pretty as the photo does. So I would suggest that the package looks better and more attractive. The product itself was very good.
About Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #616 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: The Wisconsin Cheeseman

Features

• Seven bars of natural Aged Cheddar, Colby, Mellow Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Brick Cheese
  • Original, Salami, and Garlic All-Beef Sausages - 2 each
  • Natural Cheese Spreads
  • Since 1946, Our Promise - Your 100% Satisfaction

Product Description

They're the perfect companions... smooth Wisconsin Cheese and robust All-Beef Sausage. This is an all-star line-up, with seven natural cheese bars (tangy Aged Cheddar, Colby, Mellow Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Brick), a pair of zesty Cheese Spreads and a half dozen All-Beef Sausages (Original, Garlic, and Salami). Net wt. 2 lb. 3 oz.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$29.99[/td] [/tr]
Cheese and Sausage Collection - Wisconsin Cheeseman Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Sausage, Cheese, and

sarinalich

Back to top Go down