Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions

Go down

Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions Empty Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions 31BZ1SNFJJL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Excellent, but watch your preparation!Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions Star40_tpng
It's very good, but realize you're getting a prepared product, not pure fois gras. Not that I'm complaining about the truffles or the Sauternes and they have nicely gone through the trouble of removing the veins, but watch how you saute this so you don't wind up scorching it.

That said, this is a magnificent product and well worth the price. Serve it with butternut squash slices that have been just browned in clarified butter, dust it with a few cracked peppercorns and pair it with a bottle of Conundrum. For under $40 you've got an amazing start to a memorable evening.

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions Star10_tpng
Please do not buy this product as it is cuelty in its most evil form. Force-feeding ducks for a 'delicacy' is shameful and outrageous. Stop foie gras!!
Ssssshhhh...Don't tell anybodyFancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions Star50_tpng
This Pate is amazing--Buttery but dense, slightly nutlike in flavor,
tantalizingly aromatic, ethereal.

To me, it rivals the Strasburg variety at a quarter the price.
And it's made in the USA!

If you like this kind of thing, get a pound or 2 of this Pate,
a couple baguets and some mild crackers, Champagne and/or
a few exotic beers, and have
an intimate gourmet party for a lucky few friends.

Wonderful!
About Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1070 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 6-oz
  • Brand: D'Artagnan
  • Model: PTEFG036
  • Ingredients: Duck foie gras, black truffles, Sauternes Wine Jelly, and truffle oil
  • Dimensions: .37 pounds

Features

• Prepared foie gras mixed with Sauternes and Black Truffles.
  • D'Artagnan exclusive
  • Easy-to-slice and serve

Product Description

Winner of the "Best New Product" at the Fancy Food Show, this delightful blend of duck foie gras, Sauternes, and fresh black truffle breakings is perfect for a quick, elegant appetizer. Try it sliced on good toasted bread or mixed quickly with pasta. Easy to slice, more shelf-stable than fresh foie gras. Makes a very special hostess gift.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$13.99[/td] [/tr]
Fancy Food Show Winner: Foie Gras Medallions Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Show, Fancy, Food

sarinalich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum