Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links

Go down

Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links Empty Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links

Post  sarinalich Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links 21PCHCXY01L._SL210_

Now I find Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Simply not very goodSpicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links Star10_tpng
I have eaten merguez in France all my life until moving to the US, and by the time I purchased those I was getting desperate. Those sausages are simply not very good. They are bland, the meat is gamy, there is no heat (there should be anywhere from a little bit to a lot of heat), and they have very little spice in them. The meat is neither lean nor fatty, but releases a tremendous amount of water.
not very goodSpicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links Star10_tpng
I grew up eating merguez so it's easy for me to tell good from bad. These merguez were not the worst I ever had but close. Cooking them so much fat came out I had to empty the pan a couple of times. The fat was red meaning that they use artificial colorant which is not good either... I wouldn't recommend this product.
Delicious Merguez!Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links Star50_tpng
Merguez is not an easy product to find in the U.S., and although these are quite expensive, they are very good.

The product was delivered promptly, it was very fresh and well packaged. I am used to the quality that I get in North Africa and France, so I was a bit skeptical. I can truthfully say, this matches that quality.

However, the sausages do have some beef as well as lamb. The impression I had when I ordered is that it was all lamb. It is not. Nonetheless, it is excellent.
About Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #919 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Fabrique Delices

Features

• Approx. 3.5Lb / 1.6kg
  • Traditionally made
  • Great with couscous
  • Requires Expedited Shipping

Product Description

Merguez is a traditional North African spicy lamb and beef sausage. It is usually served grilled with couscous and harrissa. Pork-Free. This "All Natural" product is guaranteed free of antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, artificial ingredients and nitrites. Animals are fed with the purest natural feeds (No animal by-product). Many of Fabrique Delices products have been served at the White House, on the Air France Concorde and even to his Holiness John Paul II. Comes also in a 6-link package.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$34.90[/td] [/tr]
Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Sausages, Spicy, Lamb

sarinalich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum