Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs

Go down

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs Empty Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs

Post  petchcy Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs 41zwKOlHXZL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

More Stars - and more chocolates, PLEASE!!!Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs Star50_tpng
I grew up in the south of Holland, near the Belgian border. Every other weekend we visited towns like Antwerp, Brussels and Bruges. The reason I'm telling you this: I know my way around Belgian chocolates. Trust me, these are the best.
First the taste. Not too sweet and not too bitter. Each and every one a heavenly delight. The fillings soft and soooo delicious, any taste will do. The classic truffles, the crunchy Caprice, the Manons with the mousse au chocolat - hmmmmm!!!! where's my BOX?!
As to the quality of the cacao: Top Notch - enough said!
This small package is a good start. It looks nice (also as a gift) and there are enough for your love and you (that is if she - or he - is still willing to share after having tried the first). And it is strong enough so it doesn't get crushed along the way.
The price? Don't compare it with cheap chocolate. That's humiliating. Try it and then decide if it's worth it. I am sure you will agree: these chocolates are priceless!
ENJOY! Where is my BOX!!!!????!!!!!
Give it BACK! I WANT MOOOOORE!!!!!!
About Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4328 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Neuhaus Chocolates
  • Ingredients: Milk, Dark, Filled
  • Dimensions: .50 pounds

Features

• We selected for you our best selling filled chocolates created by Neuhaus.
  • The Ballotin (the way we pack this for you) was invented by Neuhaus and has proven to be a classic
  • International Delivery Available
  • Belgian Chocolates
  • Customized Ballotins available on request

Product Description

The Ballotin (the way we pack this for you) was invented by Neuhaus and has proven to be a true classic. A delight to the eye, time and time again.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates Classic Ballotin: 1/2 lbs Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Chocolates, Neuhaus, Belgian

petchcy

Back to top Go down