Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com Empty Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com 515NGJHB23L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

So Delicious !!Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
These candybars...or squares are some of the best I've tasted, and believe me, I've tried quite a few brands !!! They are so creamy and delicious, and reasonable priced. I think this is my new favorite brand. You can't go wrong here. The flavors are so intense, that a little really carries you a long way. I'd give these 10 stars if I could !!
About Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4834 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 3.5 ounce
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• 3 different sorts of chocolate
  • allows you to eat the amount you want and just reseal it
  • easy to eat on the go
  • Great stocking stuffer
  • Imported from Germany

Product Description

Since 1912, the Ritter family has committed to the high demand of quality that has been one of the main secrets to Ritter Sports success. In Waldenbbuch, Germany they produce unmistakably rich chocolate. They use 3 different sorts of chocolate 2 high quality cocoas from Africa plus fine cocoa from Papua New Guinea. They have blended this chocolate to perfectly complement their marzipan filling. Ritter Sport is easy to eat on the go the unique handy snap-pack allows you to eat the amount you want and just reseal it. We see the handiness of this packaging but have failed to use it because we cant stop at just a couple of squares![tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$2.99[/td] [/tr]
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (3.5 Ounce) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Dark, Ritter, Sport

au2316

Back to top Go down