Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box

Go down

Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box Empty Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box

Post  au2316 Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:11 am

Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box 41DKEZZ8C1L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Delicious!! Packaging needs work...Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box Star40_tpng
These are absolutely delicious! I bought both the plain and the chocolate dipped variety. The vendor was kind enough to inform me that I needed to upgrade to overnight shipping so that they did not melt enroute, and they cancelled my order at my request so that I could re-order through Amazon without reservation. The thirty plus dollars in shipping costs made them extremely pricey, and I would probably not spend this kind of money again. Other than the outrageous cost (worthwhile until you figure in the cost of expedited shipping), the packaging is problematic. They were shipped with plastic bags full of ice which melted and leaked. Although it did not damage the product the potential was there. They are just layered in a tissue style paper in a cardboard box. Aesthetically pleasing, but the paper sticks to them if they are refrigerated. The product is stellar, and certainly worth the highest rating if the seller just put a little more practical thought into the packaging and the price were less prohibitive.
About Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4781 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 Lb Box
  • Brand: Ultimate Nut & Candy Co.
  • Ingredients: Apricots, Sugar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid (330), Water Added
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• Premium Jumbo Australian Glace Fruit
  • Packaged in an elegant gold box with Ultimate's signature ribbon

Product Description

Glace apricots with the most marvelously concentrated aroma and flavor come from the Land Down Under. In Australia, they nurture the world's plumpest and juiciest apricots. These apricots soak up the suns rays while they ripen. These tree ripened, fresh picked fruits are dried naturally in the sun, then soaked in sugar syrup until each apricot becomes a marvelous tart-sweet, natural dessert confection. A favorite gift, our Australian pitted whole apricots are plump and slightly sweetened with a texture that is both tender and chewy. Serve alone, with fresh cream cheese and English biscuits, or baked into muffins and breads.
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Ultimate's Jumbo Australian Glace Apricots, 1 Lb Box Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Australian, Ultimate's, Jumbo

au2316

Back to top Go down