Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb.

Go down

Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. Empty Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb.

Post  au2316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 pm

Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb.
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. 51B3N1T0EAL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Perfection! Sweet and SPICY!Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. Star50_tpng
I've been having terrible cravings for Ginger and you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find decent 'Crystalized Ginger' 'round these parts. The candied ginger I've found at the local grocery store could have been plain ol' sugar cubes for all it's worth. You couldn't taste the ginger and the texture... just horrible. This ginger however is AMAZING! Great sweetness with a good balance of 'spiciness' thrown in. You can definately taste the ginger in these sugared goodies!

That said, I've recently ordered a bunch of Ginger products from a company called 'The Ginger People' (I've tried their 'Ginger Chews' which are available locally and they are very tasty). I'm hoping that their ginger products have even more of a kick because it's the sweet 'spiciness' that I truly crave. But for the time being, it is safe to say that this is the BEST Crystallized Ginger I have had to date.

This is the Real DealAustralian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. Star50_tpng
Don't know why it's so hard buy decent crystallized ginger here in the USA but this is the real deal and passed muster by my sister-in-law who is quite discerning.
About Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1486 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: JR Mushrooms & Specialties
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• Harvested from tender baby ginger roots
  • Suitable for snacking or cooking
  • Try dipped in chocolate!

Product Description

Australian ginger is acknowledged to be the finest in the world. Harvested from tender new baby ginger roots our Australian ginger is sliced then bathed in a sugar syrup and finally finished off by dipping in sugar. The result is a soft, chewy, crystallized golden-colored delight suitable for snacking or cooking. For a special treat dip the ginger in melted dark chocolate.

This comment from one of our customers sums it up. "I wanted to take a minute to thank you. I received my order today and was very pleased with the level of quality of your product. It appears that you have a sharp eye for quality food products. I am extremely particular when it comes to food products. I grew up in a restaurant family, have attended professional course work at the California Culinary Academy and have been cooking since a very young age; all that considered, your products exceeded my expectations! Thanks for making your products available."[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$11.95[/td] [/tr]
Australian Crystalized Ginger 1 lb. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Ginger, Australian, Crystalized

au2316

Back to top Go down