Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz.

Go down

Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. Empty Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz.

Post  au2316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz.
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. 51OTaiOjbgL._SL210_

Now I find Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Truffle heaven in a jar!Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. Star50_tpng
I've been using this truffle salt for about a year now, and I can't say enough good about it. It is, in fact, fabulous! You need only a tiny pinch to add an incredible truffle flavor to what ever you are serving. Try roasting asparagus with a little olive oil and a light sprinkle of this truffle salt. While it seems expensive initially, it takes so little to make a big impact, it really isn't that costly. The truffle scent is so intense, you can smell it through the jar. And if you're a truffle lover, that scent is almost better than French perfume.
Truffles with breakfast.Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. Star50_tpng
Start your day off right. Cook some steel cut oats and amaranth (2:1) in unsweetened almond-flavored soy milk. When almost finished stir in some dried blueberries. When finished, sprinkle with truffle salt and pepitas.

This is probably the most healthy and addictive breakfast you can eat. I'm here because I'm almost out of truffle salt and I don't think I could bear to run out.
YumCasina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. Star50_tpng
I purchased this product at Dean & Deluca and have been very satistfied with it taste that compares as close to fresh truffles as possible. The salt holds all the aromas and flavors of the truffle. The finishing salt just adds that extra something to a dish that you can't describe without having used it before. I highly recommend this product because it will last and continue to add that something special to anything from poached eggs to bread and butter. Worth the price.
About Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #513 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Casina Rossa
  • Ingredients: Sea Salt - Black Summer Truffle 5%

Features

• 100g (3.5oz) net weight
  • Glass jar
  • Product of Italy
  • INSTANT $3.00 SHIPPING REBATE (one rebate per order, rebates cannot be combined). Use the code provided below

Product Description

Truffle Salt is Italian sea salt mixed with luxurious dried Black truffles harvested from the Abruzzi region of Italy. This aromatic and superbly flavored truffle salt is adored by chefs and connoisseurs alike. Try truffle salt over cooked egg dishes, tossed in pasta, on pate or foie gras, or sprinkled on buttered popcorn and served with a glass of spumante! Truffle Salt is truly a special occasion condiment![tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$22.90[/td] [/tr]
Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt by Nicola de Laurentiis - 3.5 oz. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Truffle, Casina, Rossa

au2316

Back to top Go down