Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free

Go down

Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Empty Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free

Post  petchcy Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:27 am

Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free 41l1B39SfPL._SL210_

How are you doing?
Now I find Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Good stuffSugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Star40_tpng
It has been a long time since I had marshmallow creme. Having a good tasting sugar-free version was a flash back to my youth. Being a diabetic, I could not have the real stuff but this product tasted like it was.
GREAT Product if you don't mind spending $71.95 for a small container of Sugar-Free Fluff!Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Star40_tpng
BUYER BEWARE the SHIPPING! If you are the average on-line shopper at Amazon, you'll notice that each product page shows the cost of the item and the shipping & handling cost in the upper right corner of the screen. I was delighted to find SF fluff and it came highly recommended. BUT, rather than being charged the $13.00 s/h that was on the Amazon page, I was charged $59!!! When I contacted Amazon, I was given a "politician's answer" and was told to contact the vendor. After going to the Bountiful Harvest website, and reading the fine print, apparently if your state is outside of the few approved FedEx 1-day zones, you are automatically charged the EXPEDITED s/h fee, which is over 4x the advertised shipping amount. NOTHING to this affect is mentioned on the Amazon ordering page for this product. It is a perishable product, so no returns are accepted. So for $71.95 I'm stuck with a few bites of sugar free marshmallow cream. I have no idea if the product is worth it, as I'm left with a bitter taste in my mouth from the whole transaction!

Even Better than the Real Thing!Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Star50_tpng
Perfect Fluff taste, texture, consistency! Blindfolded, I doubt I'd be able to distinguish this outstanding "sugar free" (maltitol) version from commercial Fluff.

Great for the GI sensitive!
About Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #220 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: A Bountiful Harvest
  • Ingredients: Ingredients: Maltitol, Egg Whites, Water, Natural Flavor.
  • Dimensions: .0 pounds

Features

• Handmade Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream
  • 100% Natural - Low Carb & Gluten Free
  • Free From Artificial Ingredients & Preservatives
  • Great for Diabetics & Celiacs
  • Also try our Sugar Free Marshmallow Filled Candy Bars!!

Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Description

Rich, creamy, velvety smooth and incredibly delicious are among the words our in store customers use to describe our homemade sugar free, low carb marshmallow cream! Our All Natural Sugar Free Marshmallow is made from scratch in small batches without the use of additives and preservatives to bring you the freshest, highest quality product available anywhere! No horrible after taste as with mass produced additive loaded sugar free items! PLEASE NOTE that we make this item by hand weekly from scratch and there is a very high demand for this product which means sometimes it may take a few extra days to be shipped. It is well worth the wait and you will always know it is FRESH![tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$12.95[/td] [/tr]
Sugar Free Marshmallow Cream - Gluten Free Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Marshmallow, Sugar, Free

petchcy

Back to top Go down