Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Roland Lychees, 20 oz EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Roland Lychees, 20 oz

Go down

Roland Lychees, 20 oz Empty Roland Lychees, 20 oz

Post  winsingger Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am

Roland Lychees, 20 oz
Roland Lychees, 20 oz 415M5DM0QQL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Roland Lychees, 20 oz You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

New Year's Resolution - Eat More LycheesRoland Lychees, 20 oz Star50_tpng
Lychees are a delicious fruit we used to eat in Africa and the taste is somewhere between a delicate sweet honey and the combined texture of a pineapple and a peach. They are a creamy white fruit with a hard thin shell.

They are definitely enhanced when you empty the liquid into a saucepan and add in passionfruit juice. Once you reduce the liquid, you can then soak the Lychees in the syrup overnight for a delicious passionfruit flavored Lychee fruit treat.

The Lychees can be sliced and used in exotic sauces served over Salmon. Why just the other night there I was wondering what to do with half a can of Lychees and the idea occurred to me. The recipe uses three Lychees and ingredients like mango chutney and Cabernet Sauvignon.

So to make the Salmon with the Chutney Glaze, fry the salmon in butter or prepare any way you like. If you have a salmon rub or fish spice, you can use it to season the salmon before cooking. I put on rice right when I start to cook the salmon.

The glaze can be made in the same pan. Mix together 1 teaspoon mango chutney, ¼ teaspoon orange zest (remove from orange with a zester), the freshly squeezed juice of 1 orange, 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice, 3 sliced Lychees, dash soy sauce, a splash of Cabernet, pinch dried onions (or you could use shallots), 1/8 teaspoon tapioca ground in a mortar and pestle (thickens the sauce), French sea salt, freshly ground Tellicherry peppercorns.

Pour the sauce into the pan all at once. Add a dollop of butter if you want and then just cook until the sauce turns into a beautiful glaze. Pour over your salmon and I think you will be impressed.

~The Rebecca Review

About Roland Lychees, 20 oz detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #657 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 20 oz
  • Brand: Roland

Product Description

Roland Lychees are sweet delicately flavored fruits that have a crisp, sweet opalescent white, juicy flesh that has the texture of a firm jelly. The taste is deliciously sweet and unique. Roland Lychees are often used in for Chinese and Thai stir-fry dishes and savory soups. They can also be used as a dessert.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$3.95[/td] [/tr]
Roland Lychees, 20 oz Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : 20, Roland, Lychees,

winsingger

Back to top Go down