Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Rub with Love Salmon Rub EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Rub with Love Salmon Rub

Go down

Rub with Love Salmon Rub Empty Rub with Love Salmon Rub

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Rub with Love Salmon Rub
Rub with Love Salmon Rub 51ElPZLWpoL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Rub with Love Salmon Rub Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Simply the best fish spice rub out there...Rub with Love Salmon Rub Star50_tpng
I'm an avid cook and experimenter with commercial and homemade spice mixes. I came across this spice rub in a gourmet food shop in Los Gatos, CA. Hands down, the most flavorful and versatile spice 'rub' out there.

Generously coating your fish with this mix adds a light crust and a slightly zingy, sweet flavor. Additionally, the generous amount of smoked paprika in the mix gives the food a wonderful reddish color.

If you have guests that like a little more heat in their food without overpowering your fish, add a couple pinches of fine - not coarse! - ground pepper to the mix. Your taste buds will thank you!

Interestingly enough, this mix also works well on catfish, chilean sea bass, and orange roughy. Of the Rub with Love mixes, this and their companion mix: Chef Tom Douglas Rub With Love Chicken Rub are by far the best.

Our new favorite way to prepare salmonRub with Love Salmon Rub Star50_tpng
Friends gave us a jar of this as part of a "Taste of the Northwest" gift basket while we were visiting Seattle last year. We eventually tried it, and fell in love with the taste, texture and ease of preparation. You coat the salmon in a bit of the rub, and saute it in a little olive oil. The resulting crust adds a mildly spicy, sweet flavor and a very slight crust to the salmon that my wife and I like better than any other way we've tried salmon. Highly recommended, and we'll be ordering more as we're almost out.
About Rub with Love Salmon Rub detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4256 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 3.5oz Jar
  • Brand: Wild Ocean Seafoods
  • Ingredients: Brown sugar, kosher salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ancho, tumeric, lemon peel, ginger, mustard, black pepper, rosemary, chipotle, cloves, garlic & cayenne
  • Dimensions: 1.50" h x 3.00" w x 3.00" l, .22 pounds

Features

• Perfect for BBQ or Baked Salmon
  • Great on BBQ Ribs

Product Description

This rub flavors the most popular dish at Etta's ("the best salmon dish in Seattle" - Northwest Palate Magazine). The combination of smoked paprika, brown sugar and thyme is the perfect compliment to the Northwest's favorite fish.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$6.89[/td] [/tr]
Rub with Love Salmon Rub Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Love, Rub, with

sarinalich

Back to top Go down