Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Florida Stone Crab Claws EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Florida Stone Crab Claws

Go down

Florida Stone Crab Claws Empty Florida Stone Crab Claws

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Florida Stone Crab Claws
Florida Stone Crab Claws 41ZSR76TSDL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Florida Stone Crab Claws Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Best buy onlineFlorida Stone Crab Claws Star50_tpng
Just ordered it twice (I had something to celebrate). Yes, they're very expensive, but this is the best price you'll find. I checked out three other internet suppliers with somewhat lower per-pound prices, but when shipping and handling is taken into account, these guys win. I did find one supplier that was about $20 cheaper for five pounds of the next lower size (the minimum order with that supplier).

Considering what you pay, you want them fresh and you want the real big claws, and I certainly received just that, very impressive monsters, hand sized claws. Treat yourself, the season is just starting and the biggest claws are happening now.
Rediculous costFlorida Stone Crab Claws Star20_tpng
Bought these claws, labeled as Jumbo's. 2-3 per pound. Bought 5 lbs. which cost $192 delivered. That's over $15 per claw. Claws were good BUT incredibly overpriced and I buy a lot of seafood from Alaska fresh and have never seen this outrageous pricing ever!! Search for another crab broker.
GreatFlorida Stone Crab Claws Star50_tpng
Had a heasitation ordering these, since I had never heard of the vendor before. Looked at the prices from Dean & Deluca & Joes, then decided to give this place a try. Let me say that they were the best Stone Crab Claws I have ever had (Though my experience is limited to certain markets - Harry's, Atlanta Fish Market, Balduccis, Whole Foods). However, my parents have been to Joes, and the now defunct Joe Csonka's (I dont know how to spell it - where Myer Lansky used to go), and say it they were better than Joes and on par with the latter.

Have already made another order as a gift (1 week after my first) and will definately order from here again.
About Florida Stone Crab Claws detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4570 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Fresh Choice Seafood

Features

• 1 Pound of Florida Stone Crab Claws
  • Stone Crabs are delivered cooked, chilled and ready to serve with a side of mustard sauce, wooden mallet and cracking instructions .
  • Fresh Choice Seafood recommends approximately 1 to 1½ pounds per adult for an entrée.
  • By the Pound Seafood Prices do not include Shipping/Packaging.
  • When it comes to Stone Crabs, our quality is unmatched! Guaranteed to be the best Stone Crabs in Florida!

Product Description

Known as the Florida Key's seafood favorite, Stone Crabs derive their name from their rocklike oval shape shell. Stone Crab season begins in mid-October and lasts through mid-May. Stone Crab meat is characterized by a firm texture and a sweet flavor.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$21.99 - $39.99[/td] [/tr]
Florida Stone Crab Claws Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Crab, Florida, Stone

sarinalich

Back to top Go down