Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz.

Go down

Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. Empty Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz.

Post  winsingger Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 am

Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz.
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. 41JF8XVJN1L._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great Stuff!Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. Star50_tpng
I love chocolate extract, and I'm so happy to have found a source that is cheaper than the outlets I normally buy from. One warning: Chocolate Extract only boosts the chocolate notes of products already containing some kind of chocolate or cocoa powder. Used in non chocolate baking, it brings a boost of flavor that may make someone ask "what is that I'm tasting?". They may recognize chocolate, but you don't have to tell them what it is!
Fantastic!Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. Star50_tpng
I'm thrilled with this extract. I ordered it on a Tuesday night and had it by Friday afternoon. It came wrapped nicely in plenty of bubble wrap and tissue paper and was accompanied by a nice little note from the seller thanking me for my order.

It smells wonderful. It smells just like cocoa powder, and I use it in all my baked goods and even savory foods. Added to gravy it gives it that little something extra, and it's phenomenal in whipped cream, cookies, brownies, sweetbreads, cakes, even coffee and hot chocolate. It's not a sweet extract so it gives some depth to foods without adding additiona sugar. I will definitely be ordering this in the future and definitely ordering from this merchant again. I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service provided!
About Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #826 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: JR Mushrooms & Specialties
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds

Features

• Pure chocolate extract
  • Fat-free product

Product Description

Pure chocolate extract is a fat-free product containing "top notes" which are lost in the processing of cocoa. Cocoa beans before processing are about 50 percent cocoa butter. The cocoa butter is actually worth more than the cocoa; so as much as possible is removed leaving fat-free cocoa. Chocolate extract can be used to replace these lost flavors, enhancing and balancing the overall chocolate characteristics. Star Kay White captures the delicate bouquet of freshly roasted cocoa beans and extracts the flavor in the same way vanilla extract is made. The world's two great flavors chocolate and vanilla can be used in the same way. Add to recipes where you want to intensify the chocolate flavor.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$8.95[/td] [/tr]
Pure Chocolate Extract 4 oz. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Extract, Pure, Chocolate

winsingger

Back to top Go down