Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink

Go down

Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink Empty Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink

Post  momblock Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink 51o%2BVTf3JcL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Very good mixPowerbar Endurance Sports Drink Star50_tpng
I sweat a lot and do not like strong flavours. This mix in "sun tea" variation is perfect for me. I use it for high intensity runs more then 1.5 hours
For those who like numbers 3 scoops make
* Water - 24 oz per hour
* Carbohydrates - 210 Calories
* Sodium - 600 mg
Labels on most websites contradict with what is on the bottle
good!Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink Star50_tpng
i got the "sun tea" flavor at big lots for $6!

it was good. Not as good as actual sun tea... BUT if you add this to other (healthy, bland) drinks, It makes an AMAZING flavor. I put it in "organic water plus energy" (like "vitamin water" but better), also at big lots, and it creates an unbelievable flavor.

if you want something to add to water, dont get "sun tea", its not a satisfying enough flavor. But you should get it if you want to "energize" something with a little flavor already, it seems to go with anything.
Better than its competitorsPowerbar Endurance Sports Drink Star50_tpng
I've been drinking Powerbar's Endurance Sports Drink for about two months now, helping me through the most intensive part of my marathon training. The polls are now in and I'm declaring this product a winner. Let me give you four reasons why I like this product better than its competitors (I've tried a number of them):

1. Superior Dissolution - With other products I have tried, I can shake, shake, shake my bottle for 5 minutes and still not get all the goop off the bottom. With Powerbar Endurance, I put three scoops in a 20 oz. bottle, fill with water, do two or three quick little shakes, and - viola! - no more powder. Awesome.

2. Less Foaming - With many competitive products, carrying a half-empty bottle jangling on the back of your waist for a couple of hours results in a bottle filled with warm foam. You've gotta suck your way through that to get to the liquid that remains. Ugh - not something I look forward to. I'm not saying that Powerbar Endurance is completely foam-free, but there's a heck of a lot less of it than anything else I've tried.

3. Good Taste - Many of the competitive products veer towards the extremes...either sickly sweet or stomach-turning flat, tart and just plain not appetizing. A good product ought to drive you to *want* to drink it (otherwise, the natural proclivity is to skip or simply not drink). Powerbar Endurance does that. I look forward to drinking it at my breaks.

4. Right Balance - The most important factor in my decision to try Powerbar Endurance was its focus on sodium replacement. I had adopted the approach of ultra-marathoners, schlepping around salt pills. This is problematic - they disintegrate in body sweat no matter what protection method I've tried. The Endurance drink calms any fears I have about not replenishing my sodium-based electrolytes during a long race (running out of sodium storage is a main cause of bonking).

I recommend you buy Powerbar Endurance (as well as its counterpart, Powerbar Recovery) and work them into your endurance-based training routines.
About Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4417 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Brand: Power Bar

Product Description

The great tasting Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink is ideal for hydration and muscle fuel delivery during physical activity with a light, crisp flavor that's not too sweet. The scientific formulated concentration maximizes carbohydrate delivery while allowing rapid fluid absorption to keep you hydrated and energized. Also, contains key electrolytes, sodium and potassium, to keep you muscles firing properly during exercise. 1 serving = 8 fluid oz/52 servings Carbohydrates-42g, Protein-0g, Fat-0g, Sodium-480mg, Potassium-25mg Flavors: Sun Tea, Fruit Punch, Lemon-Lime[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$9.99[/td] [/tr]
Powerbar Endurance Sports Drink Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Sports, Powerbar, Endurance

momblock

Back to top Go down