Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Empty Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Post  sarinalich Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:05 pm

Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com 6181SR6Q5PL._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Fantastic with warm brieDalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I enjoy this spread over warm brie, served as a spread on plain water crackers. The fig with orange is my favorite, but the plain fig over warm brie is also excellent.
OUTSTANDING!!!Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
My great aunt was here and wanted to make fruit filled cookies for me. I searched my pantry and found this sitting on my shelf, I had purchased it on clearance some time back but didn't know what to do with it. She used the whole jar to fill her rolled and cut cookies and they ended up being my new favorite cookie. this spread is the best fruit filling I have ever had in a cookie. Now I am ordering more to use on toast and to make some more cookies since we ate all of my aunts.
the best spreadDalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
My son loves PB&J I like to be sure is getting the best ingredients. He likes this in place of Jelly on his sandwich. I love this on toasted bread, bagel, cream cheese and tomatoes. the possibilities are endless. Yum!
About Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #5012 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 8.1 ounce
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• This dried fig spread is made from hand-picked Adriatic figs
  • Ideal served as a condiment with cheese
  • Spread on toast or a bagel for breakfast
  • Use as a pastry or pie filling
  • Imported from Croatia

Product Description

Croatia, with its over 1,000 islands and islets is a country with an exceptional natural beauty, to whom no one can stay indifferent. Therefore, it is no wonder so many call it The Pearl Of The Mediterranean. Being a typical Mediterranean region, Croatia is also a renowned producer of healthy food, so characteristic in this part of Europe. Their dried fig spread is fruit rich, produced from hand-picked Adriatic Figs. This extraordinary spread is traditionally produced fully capturing the superior natural flavor of the fig fruit grown along the Dalmatian coast. This versatile spread will soon become a staple in your pantry. Try it as a filling for cake, pastries and pies, spread on fresh or toasted bread and bagels, in combination with your favorite cheese, as a glaze for meat, or as a topping for ice cream.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$7.99[/td] [/tr]
Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread - with Orange (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Fig, Dalmatia, Dried

sarinalich

Back to top Go down