Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Turkish Delight EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Turkish Delight EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Turkish Delight EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Turkish Delight

Go down

Turkish Delight Empty Turkish Delight

Post  au2316 Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Turkish Delight
Turkish Delight 316WKKY9N3L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Turkish Delight from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Mystical ConfectionTurkish Delight Star50_tpng
"Legend has it that in his endeavor to cope with all his wives a certain Sultan summoned all his confectionery experts and ordered them to produce a unique dessert to add to his collection of secret recipes for which he was famous. As a result of extensive research Turkish Delight was born."

The ingredients are as basic as sugar, water and starch, but the flavor is smooth, slightly soft and sticky and dreamy floral sweet. It is impossible to imagine how such perfection evolves from the list of ingredients. The Turkish Delights in this beautifully designed box are flavored with lemon or rose.

The rose flavor is especially exotic and transports you to lands of mystery and intrigue. You can quite see how Edmund from C.S. Lewis' book "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" could become enchanted with the flavor of Turkish Delights and obey the White Witch, although I think I will stop at one box this year and order another next year.

The beautiful box and the sweet delicious confections make this an excellent gift for anyone you want to spoil.

~The Rebecca Review

About Turkish Delight detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4255 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 11.5oz Box
  • Brand: Sultan
  • Ingredients: Sugar,Water,Maize Starch,Cream of Tartar,Artificial Flavors, Carminic Acid E120 (Color)

Features

• Authentic turkish delight
  • Imported from Turkey
  • Traditional candy
  • Rose & Lemon flavour
  • Unique Flavor

Product Description

Turkish Delight has a rose and lemon flavour and is a candy as old and traditional as the Arabian Nights[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Turkish Delight Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : , Turkish, Delight

au2316

Back to top Go down