Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience!

Go down

Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! Empty Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience!

Post  saranamun Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:04 pm

Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience!
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! 51KQZQN38NL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Customer Service ~ 5 Stars!Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! Star50_tpng
Wonderful selection of exotic salts in one shaker container! Arrived in great time and exactly as described. Had questions; this seller answered them in a speedy, friendly and professional manner ~ GREAT!
Salty GoodnessDave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! Star50_tpng
I ordered two of these collections for my mom and my sister for Christmas. One of the containers was missing one of the salts but after contacting the seller, they promptly sent me another one (Great Service!). The salts themselves are interesting, I love trying new stuff and so does my family. The only salt that I did not care for was the Eurasian Black Salt which had a sulpher-y eggy smell and taste which my sister did enjoy. My niece, who loves to lick some salt every now and again, loved the large crystals of the sea salt. Overall, good purchase.
About Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #80 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: RoJosGourmet.com

Features

• Awesome Package
  • Great Selection
  • Many Culinary Uses
  • All Natural

Product Description

This is a collection of exotic salts from around the world. Make a real difference when flavoring your foods with the unique world flavors. Included are Hawaiian Red Salt, Eurasian Black Salt, Grey Salt, Fleur de Sel, Smoked Salt and Italian Sea Salt.

List Price: $6.99
Amazon Price: $6.45
Dave's Gourmet Exotic Salts Collection in Gift Shaker is a Great Way to Get Six Exotic Salts From Around the World. Now You Can Have The Same Ingredients That Top Chefs Have Been Using For Years. Elevate Your Culinary Experience! Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers
Tag : Exotic, Gourmet

saranamun

Back to top Go down