Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry

Go down

Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry Empty Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry

Post  sarinalich Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry 31A3J6NCMWL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
About Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry detail

• Brand: Juniper Ridge
  • Model: JS103
  • Ingredients: wild Cascade Blue Huckleberries, sugar, natural fruit pectin
  • Dimensions: .50 pounds

Features

• Most commercial huckleberry preserves too sweet and diluted. This is the real thing - old fashioned, pot-boiled, pulp style syrup
  • Made with 100% real wild-harvested Huckleberries from the Pacific Northwest
  • This is the only Huckkleberry syrup I know of that captures the full, tangy flavor of real wild huckleberries

Product Description

Cascade Blue Huckleberry is found in the eco- logical and spiritual heart of the Northwest - the Cascade mountain range. Regarded by many wild food aficionados as superior to the better known Rocky Mountain Huckleberry found further inland, its slightly tart and wonderfully sweet flavor is a staple of late-season hikes in the high meadow country of the Cascades. The first time I ever made a wild berry jam about 10 years ago, I picked a nice big bucket of these on the southern flank of Mt. Adams in Washington. The berry harvest was huge that year. Id never seen anything like it - big, plump berries everywhere I looked. The clouds hung in low and still all morning like a thick valley fog, and then cleared in the afternoon to reveal the Cascades - Hood, Jefferson, South Sister - lined up like sentinels against the early rainy-season storm clouds gathering to the West. If you've tried other huckleberry jams and been disappointed, keep this in mind: almost every commercial Huckleberry jam out there is cut with farm grown huckleberries from the the Northeast - if it doesn't say 100% wild harvested, it's probably not.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Huckleberry Syrup - Cascade Blue Huckleberry Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : -, Huckleberry, Syrup

sarinalich

Back to top Go down