Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com

Go down

Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com Empty Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com

Post  sarinalich Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:54 am

Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com 51DB0FH6NML._SL210_

Have a nice time i find Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

DeliciousMaggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
After traveling to Italy - I was determined to find a good plum/prune jam after having so many varities there. I'm sick of using just the solo brand pie filling! So - I tried this - it's tasty - thick, and rich. I put it on my Ezekiel toasted bread in the mornings sometimes and I would definitely try this again. It's not bogged down with extra sugars or fake flavorings. Nice job.
About Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #11206 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 300 gram
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• Imported from Australia
  • wonderful on scones
  • beautiful glaze on feshly baked tarts
  • available in 4 varieties
  • Varieties sold separately

Product Description

In 1978, Colin Beer was awarded a Churchill Fellowship to study game bird breeding in Europe and America. This was the impetus for the establishment of the Pheasant Farm Restaurant. Maggie and Colin first opened the Farm Shop to sell direct to the public. This became the Pheasant Farm Restaurant which was a showcase for Colin's game birds. Maggie had become something of an expert in the cooking and preparation of the game and so started a food career that has spanned 25 years. The Pheasant Farm Restaurant won a string of awards culminating in the 1991 Remy Martin Cognac/Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant of the Year. The highest award given in the industry in Australia. Maggie Beer products come from Tanunda, in the heart of the famous Barossa Valley in Australia. Their fresh tasting fruity jams are a Barossa food tradition. Burnt Fig Jam is a favorite from Colin's childhood. His mother always burnt fig jam, not by design but because she always seemed to be distracted at the crucial moment. He never enjoyed 'normal' fig jam nearly as much as her version. It was quite an exercise to replicate that very particular flavor in commercial quantities, but they've done it and the result is the thickest, fruitiest jam you can buy. They simply reduce the figs with no water at all, then add sugar and cook the lot until 'burnt' to perfection before sharpening the jam with a little lemon juice. Serve on crusty bread with a dollop of creme fraiche. This Strawberry Jam tastes homemade. When you open the jar your senses are met with the aroma of pure fresh strawberry. Blood Plum Jam is a jam for adult taste. It is made with double the amount of fruit, so the true plum flavor stars. Apricot Jam: Plump ripe apricots with an almost honey like flavor are packed in this jar. Never cloying, rich with natural flavors - very grown up flavors. Varieties sold separately.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$13.99[/td] [/tr]
Maggie Beer Jams - Blood Plum (300 Gram) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Jams, Maggie, Beer

sarinalich

Back to top Go down