Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin

Go down

Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin Empty Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin

Post  chanita05t Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin 61Pm-ZqFTrL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

A Taste of Italy is at your Door.Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin Star50_tpng
A very delicious treat for all our party guest who asked for more. Serve with coffee, ice cream or just by itself. Easy to get through the Amazon connection.
Crunchy delightsLazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin Star50_tpng
My first encounter with these darling little treats was while watching Everyday Italian on the Food Network starring Giada De Laurentiis, my favorite chef of the past few years. She crumbled them into deserts, coffees, made pumpkin ravioli with it, baked amaretti apples and always praised their magical taste. Upon finally purchasing a box myself I was blown away by the hypnotic and addictive taste of marzipan in these little gems.

Amaretti Cookies are packed as a pair, wrapped in wax paper with Italian writing and insignias, praising its originality. They are two small crackling cookies per wrapper and they are a crunchy shell of delight. The taste is strangely addictive, after having a few I couldn't stop thinking about them! I have even purchased three more boxes two days after getting the first one. They taste like the holidays, spicy and lusciously laden with almonds and crispy sugary goodness with a tiny tang of bitterness of the almond. They flavor is royal and time stopping, on busy days, one bite of this cookie and I am transfixed into magical fields of luxurious old world taste that has been popular to Italians for years.

Incredibly aromatic crispy almond cookies that are a luscious addiction to coffee, tea or wine and are great for cooking and baking with. They really grew on me, I think I am an addict to their taste now, no wonder Giada is so smitten with them!

- Kasia S.

About Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1354 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Lazzaroni

Features

• The famous and original Amaretti di Saronno
  • Elegant, Traditional Red Tin
  • Perfect Gift and Decoration!

Product Description

Amaretti di Saronno cookies go perfect with coffee, fine wine and after dinner liqeurs. According to legend, almost three centuries ago, the Cardinal of Milan unexpectedly visited the town of Saronno in Italy. To honor him, two young lovers, Giuseppe and Osolina, quickly baked up a mixture of sugar, apricot kernels, and egg whites, creating crisp, airy cookies with an unusual bittersweet flavor which they wrapped in pairs to symbolize their love. The Cardinal was delighted and blessed the young couple, who married and lived happily ever after. Since 1718 this ancient and secret recipe has been preserved by the Lazzaroni family. Unwrap a legend and begin your own happy ending. Try them crumbled over almost any dessert and you can get really adventurous by making a tiramisu cake with the cookies. Presented in the recognizable and distinct red tin.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Lazzaroni Amaretti di Saronno - 1lb. Tin Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : di, Lazzaroni, Amaretti

chanita05t

Back to top Go down