Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com

Go down

Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com Empty Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com 41zrLF48oBL._SL210_

Now I find Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Nairn's biscuits tasted badNairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com Star10_tpng
They were very stale and made me feel sick afterwards. When I checked the expiration date on each box, they were several months over the expiration date for five of the boxes. One box had an expiration date of September but the biscuits still tasted awful.
I have bought them before at Whole Foods Market so I know what they are suppose to taste like.
The ocmpany was very nice and refunded my money.
It was a very disappointing experience since I can not eat wheat and look for wheat free foods.
DELICIOUS!!Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
These biscuits are amazing. I do not eat gluten or products containing wheat, and let me tell you.. it is difficult to find something tasty and substantial in the cookie/breads department.

I highly recommend these to any conscious eater. They are crunchy yet chewy, sweet yet spicy, and all-around fantastic. Great on their own, even better alongside a cup of tea.

Delicious.
About Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #9173 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 200 gram
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• made with juicy currants
  • blend of aromatic spices including cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
  • all natural
  • no hydrogenated fat
  • nutritional benefits of oats

Product Description

Nairn's Fruit and Spice Biscuits are made from a delicious combination of juicy currants together with a blend of aromatic spices including cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Made with only natural ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and with all the nutritional benefits of oats, these tasty, wholesome, wheat-free, sweet biscuits are the perfect everyday biscuit for healthy eaters and those avoiding wheat. Ingredients: Oatmeal (55%), Demerara Sugar, Currants (10%), Palm Fruit Oil, Partially Inverted Syrup, Dietary Fiber, Mixed Spice, Potato Starch, Barley Malt Syrup, Raising Agent: Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$5.99[/td] [/tr]
Nairn's Fruit and Spice Wheat Free Biscuits (200 Gram) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : and, Nairn's, Fruit

petchcy

Back to top Go down