Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449

Go down

Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 Empty Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449

Post  pookcivic Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 51-OITAMeAL._SL210_

We are interested in Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Stunning watch for the money!Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 Star50_tpng
I already have an Invicta watch, they are just so different and great value. I saw this one reduced and just had to have it. People comment on it all the time, they think it cost over $2000! I live in UK, and you cannot easily get these watches here, so I like the fact that it is rare. Delivery from Amazon was quick and efficent.
Impressed and SatisfiedInvicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 Star40_tpng
I wanted a BIG watch and this doesn't disappoint at some 52 MM. It's big. I have worn it casually and with suits to work -- a touch tight with some shirt cuffs under sport coats.

First and foremost, I like the watch. The pale yellow face and black offer a nice contrast. I'm wondering if white would have been better -- not sure how I'm going to feel about that yellow in 6 months. The lines marking the minutes also give the face a bit of a busy appearance... even on something with so much real estate across the face believe it or not.

Where I was most skeptical was the operation of the watch. I am very satisfied and happy about how precise the movement appears to be, including the chrono function. Very nice weight to the watch to give a sense of solidness. With the sale Amazon was running on this watch, and a $50 gift certificate, I bought this with the mindset of it being disposable after 3 months if it was garbage. I now have reason to believe this watch will be a very solid performer for a few years and maybe longer and a unique addition to my watch collection.

Still would not pay $495 list for it, but if you can get at <$150 or so, I think there may be real value here. Maybe great value. This brand is new to me.
Great looking watch... tight fitInvicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 Star40_tpng
This watch definitely looks good on my wrist when I wear it, and as huge as the watch is, I actually have to wear it on the last hole, and it doesn't make me super comfortable, the size and weight take a little bit getting used to, but if you have smaller hands disregard my tight fit statement, I wear size 15 shoes and have matching hands. Also, it is a little bit tricky to adjust the time/date.
About Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3 in Watches
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Model: 3449
  • Band material: Leather
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: off white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: japanese-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet

Features

• Japanese-quartz movement
  • 316L Solid Stainless Steel Case; Mineral crystal
  • 52MM Case, 59MM with Crown, 15MM Thick
  • Genuine Leather Strap in black (26mm band x 9" Length)
  • Included: Invicta Watch box, Instruction manual, warranty card, retail tag
[tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$495.00[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$99.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details [/td][/tr]
Invicta Men's Corduba Collection Oversized Watch #3449 Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : Corduba, Invicta, Men's

pookcivic

Back to top Go down