Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!!

Go down

"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! Empty "Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!!

Post  chanita05t Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:15 pm

"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!!
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! 51n1AuNWXNL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of "Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Oh! My Goodness!!"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! Star50_tpng
I gave these wonderful brownies to my son-in-law who can buy just about any thing he wants..what can I say he couldn't stop talking about how lush and mouth exploding goodness these brownies are..so you think I made the top 10 in mother-in-laws, you bet ya! Give a box of instant mother-in-law goodness that NANA'S Brownies.
Midwestern Chocoholic"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! Star50_tpng
Reward yourself with one of Nana's Brownie Samplers. Or lavish loved ones, who share your passion for indulgent desserts, with a sampler of their own. Proportioned as brownies should be, Nana's are nice and big--heavy with goodness. In my personal favorite, the caramel pecan turtle recipe, chopped nuts and sweet, creamy caramel ribbon throughout the rich, thick chocolatey brownie. If only I could exercise enough self-restraint, I'm sure these would make great desserts to serve guests (or to order as holiday gifts). But with these toothsome treats in the house, all self-control is out the window. Grab a tall, cold glass of moo-juice or a hot cup of Joe, and sit down with one of Nana's brownies. Need I say more?
Delicious!!!"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! Star50_tpng
I recently purchased two brownie samplers as gifts. They arrived promptly as promised, fresh, and nicely presented. Fortunately, I gave one to someone in my office willing to share the bounty. These brownies are fantastic, the best any of us have ever tasted. Personal favorite is the double chocolate, but all were sublime. Nice company to deal with--highly recommend them.
About "Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #556 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2.5 POUNDS
  • Color: All-Occasion Gift Packaging
  • Brand: Nana's
  • Model: AOBrowniesampler
  • Ingredients: Wheat Montana® unbromated, unbleached flour; C&H® pure cane sugar; Guittard® Chocolate Chips; Guittard® Swiss Cocoa; Guittard® unsweetened chocolate wafers; Merckens® pure caramel; Carnation® evaporated milk; USDA Grade AA Butter; farm-fresh local whole eggs; pure vanilla extract; spices; baking soda; walnuts; pecans.
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x 6.00" w x 10.00" l,

Features

• Absolutely FANTASTIC, GENEROUS, THICK, Melt-In-Your-Mouth BROWNIES!
  • Includes: Caramel Pecan; Walnut Fudge; and Double Chocolate Brownies!
  • Baked FRESH, using NATURAL INGREDIENTS including Guittard Chocolate, USDA AA Butter, Fresh Eggs, Pure Vanilla
  • Packaged in a wicker basket and gift wrapped!
  • BAKED & SHIPPED from CASCADE, MONTANA, MONDAYS through WEDNESDAYS only (due to the perishable nature of our products).

Product Description

Nana's gourmet BROWNIES are both decadent and DIVINE! Our Sampler lets you or your gift recipient indulge in a chocolate fantasy. This gift includes SIX BROWNIES, with two of each flavor - DOUBLE CHOCOLATE; WALNUT FUDGE; CARAMEL-PECAN (TURTLE). The PERFECT GIFT or DESSERT! Packaged in a wicker basket, (each brownie individually sealed), wrapped in cellophane, with ribbons and a bow. SPECIFY THEME in GIFT MESSAGE.[tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$30.95[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$28.95[/td] [/tr]
"Nana's Gourmet Brownie Sampler" Filled with 2.50 Pounds of Nana's Gourmet Brownies. SPECIAL GIFT PACKAGING for BIRTHDAYS & ALL-OCCASION Themes!! Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Brownie, "Nana's, Gourmet

chanita05t

Back to top Go down