Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies

Go down

Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies Empty Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies

Post  petchcy Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies 21wLJ-dqiuL._SL210_

Now I find Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Hard As A Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies Star10_tpng
I sent this product as a Christmas gift for my father. He enjoys cookies very much, so I thought that he would really enjoy them. He told me that they were very hard. He did not like them at all. They were very hard to chew. I do not know if this is usual level of quality of this company's products or just a glitch somewhere in the process. I hope that it is rectified in the future
Shortbread CookiesSilver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies Star50_tpng
This cookie assortment was sent as a Christmas gift to our friends in a Western state. They've told us that these were absolutely delicious and a real treat.
About Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4491 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Wisconsinmade

Features

• The perfect accompaniment for coffee, tea, or any beverage.
  • Original recipes using pure Grade AA butter, unbleached flour, sugar, and the finest quality pecans.
  • Gold rectangular tin attractively decorated with a metallic gold bow.
  • 27 mixed shortbreads; 6 packs of original and 3 packs of pecan

Product Description

This gold rectangular 14 oz. tin attractively decorated with a metallic gold bow contains 27 delicious mixed shortbreads. There are six packs of original shortbread cookies and three packs of pecan shortbread cookies. These cookies are made from original recipes using pure Grade AA butter, unbleached flour, sugar, and the finest quality pecans. They are the perfect accompaniment for coffee, tea, or any beverage. One taste will convince you that they are The Most Fantastic Shortbreads.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$14.95[/td] [/tr]
Silver Rectangular Tin of The Most Fantastic Mixed Shortbread Cookies Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Tin, Silver, Rectangular

petchcy

Back to top Go down