Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares

Go down

Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares Empty Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares

Post  armyday Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 am

Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares 51zP959u6vL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Fantastic gift!Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares Star50_tpng
Bought these chocolates as a gift and have been repeatedly thanked and told over and over how fantastic they are.
Delivery was super fast and the boxes were well protected. All in all most satisfactory product and service.
Great Gift- Chocolate fans will love!Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares Star50_tpng
Sent one box to Maman who grew up in Brussels. She remembers these candies and enjoyed them. The other box went to family and they enjoyed them as well.

Makes great gift.
They're delicious!!Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares Star40_tpng
The sampler box comes nicely packaged...gift wrapped with Leonidas printed wrapping paper and tied with a bright neon green bow. The sampler box came inside of a foam container, which I assume they used to keep the temperature stable.
After taking the sampler box out of the foam container and opening it, my nose was greeted with the most heavenly scent of chocolates.
The box is divided into two compartments by a white cardboard sheet. The bottom compartment is packed full of different chocolates, and the top compartment holds the rest in order to make it 1 pound.
I took all the chocolate out and organized them into flavors and was quite dissapointed that there weren't any Cinnamon flavored ones in my sampler. That's the reason I gave this sampler only four stars. I also got a whole bunch of Nibs, and barely any Dark, Milk, and White.
Nonetheless, the choclates are mighty tasty. They seem very fresh. My favorite so far is the 72% pure origin Sao Tome and the white chocolate.
About Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #188 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 lb Ballotin
  • Brand: Leonidas Belgian Chocolates
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• An assortment of Leonidas Napolitains
  • Nine varieties means you'll never be bored
  • Includes Napolitains Dark, White, Milk, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, Mint, 72% Pure Origin, and Cinnamon
  • Net weight 1 lb - Approx 70 Pieces - each piece individually wrapped
  • Ideal for gifts, or simply to indulge!

Product Description

Sitting around after dinner can be so much more interesting if you serve these delicate treats with your coffee. Leonidas' Napolitain Sampler Ballotin is filled with an assortment of our newest pieces. Unwrap and sample each colorful square and choose a favorite. Orange: an exotic blend of orange and dark chocolate, Cinnamon: a dark chocolate cinnamon flavored morsel, Mint: a dark chocolate square with a hint of mint, Feuilletine: a delectable milk chocolate morsel with chunks of crispy biscuit, Nibs: dark chocolate with fragments of biscuit, 72% Pure Origin: for true chocolate afficionados.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$24.00[/td] [/tr]
Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: 1 lb Napolitain Sampler Ballotin - Mint, Cinnamon, Orange, Nibs, Feuilletine, 72% Pure Origin Sao Tome, Milk, White, and Dark Chocolate Squares Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Chocolates:, Leonidas, Belgian

armyday

Back to top Go down