Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack

Go down

Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack Empty Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack

Post  petchcy Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:38 pm

Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack 21OaZvMhklL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

LOVE IT, but...Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack Star50_tpng
It's my FAVORITE gum, but I can't find it ANYWHERE. The one place that did have it (Walgreens) sold out of it and didn't restock. It's been that off and on since I first discovered the gum...sometimes I can find it, sometimes I can't. This is the longest period of time when I can't find it.
About Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #77800 in Health and Beauty
  • Brand: Trident
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds

Features

• Cavities are caused by PLAQUE. Plaque is formed by a certain type of bacteria in the mouth that attaches itself to hard surfaces, like the enamel on your teeth.
  • If they aren't removed, they grow and form colonies. Other bacteria of different types attach themselves to the colony already formed on your teeth.
  • Helps neutralize plaque acids that can attack tooth enamel
  • Helps remove food particles trapped between teeth.
  • Is a great way to relieve dry mouth by stimulating the flow of saliva.

Product Description

INDICATIONS: Trident Sugar Free Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl Helps fight cavities What is Cavity? Cavities are caused by PLAQUE. Plaque is formed by a certain type of bacteria in the mouth that attaches itself to hard surfaces, like the enamel on your teeth. If they aren't removed, they grow and form colonies. Other bacteria of different types attach themselves to the colony already formed on your teeth. Proteins in your saliva also mix with the colony and form a whitish film on your teeth. Sugar plays a harmful role in tooth decay. The bacteria that forms plaque use sugar as a form of energy. This causes the bacteria to grow faster and the plaque grows larger and thicker. Some of the sugar can be turned into a kind of glue that makes it harder to be washed off the tooth by your saliva. The plaque produces acids that dissolve the minerals that make your tooth enamel hard. Tiny holes appear, then the acid causes the tiny holes to get larger--a cavity. Helps neutralize plaque acids that can attack tooth enamel Helps remove food particles trapped between teeth. Is a great way to relieve dry mouth by stimulating the flow of saliva.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$11.55[/td] [/tr]
Trident Sugar Free Chewing Gums Splash Peppermint Swirl - 9 Sticks, 10 / Pack Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Free, Trident, Sugar

petchcy

Back to top Go down