Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes

Go down

The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes Empty The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes

Post  petchcy Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am

The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes 41yJQbnEgML._SL210_

Are You Interested in The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great Rye BreadThe Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes Star50_tpng
The Rye Bread Machine Mixes collection is a superb product. Contrary to some reviews there is no problem with instructions. So far I have made 8 loaves of bread with excellent results although the dough did not rise to fill my 2 lb machine. If you love rye bread this is a must product! Be creative and add your own herbs, spices or substitute for the water and oil.
poor instructionsThe Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes Star30_tpng
This product presents itself as "top shelf" and ingredients look good, but the directions are just about non-existant and you are just about totally on your own, I tried to prepare as another recipe that works great for me, but it wind up being a total mess and cleanup on this. I would not buy this again, unless I was sure they now included through instructions............so I did not waste my money
About The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3104 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: The Prepared Pantry
  • Ingredients: Yeast included.
  • Dimensions: 4.44 pounds

Features

• 4 single mixes at 17.8 oz (71 oz): American White Rye, Deli Rye, Black Russian, and New York Rye
  • Make bakery quality rye breads with your bread machine.
  • Includes SAF gourmet yeast packets
  • Includes separate caraway seed packets. Leave the caraway out for milder bread or put it in for mor
  • Economy Shipping from $6.95!

Product Description

What's life without a little rye. Rye is a wonderful change of pace from traditional white and wheat homemade breads. And sandwiches! Deli sandwiches are made for rye bread. In this collection, you'll find a great rye bread mix for every occasion.

*Deli Rye Bread is a medium dark rye bread made with a mixture of light flours and dark rye flour. It is perfect for sandwiches.

*Black Russian Bread is a classic pumpernickel and an Eastern European favorite. If you care for a lighter bread, leave the caraway seeds out.

*New York Rye is a medium light rye that is full flavored and with body. Add the optional caraway seeds for a true New York flavor. Look for a distinctive split top--even from your bread machine.

*American White Rye is made with white rye flour and selected wheat flours for a mild, light rye. You can make it even lighter by leaving the caraway seeds out.

These are great breads that will please your family and impress your friends. In fact, they are so good that your friends won't believe that you made them yourself. They are that good. Now you can make these distinctive rye breads in your own kitchen.

* This package contains four mixes.

* Four caraway seed packets are enclosed. If you chose, you can leave the caraway seeds out of these breads for a milder flavor

* SAF yeast packets are enclosed. You provide only water and oil.

* Directions for perfect bread are included.

* These bread mixes are designed for your bread machine but they can be made in the oven.
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$17.95[/td] [/tr]
The Rye Lover's Collection, A Sampler of Rye Bread Mixes Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Lover's, The, Rye

petchcy

Back to top Go down