Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case

Go down

11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case Empty 11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:07 am

11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case 41Z71K14HML._SL210_

We are interested in 11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

The best Cocoa I've ever had!11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case Star50_tpng
Again like in my feedback I was initially a bit unhappy about how long it took for my products to ship. Honeyville actually called me to explain what happened and got my products to me- I've never had a seller do this and I'm quite impressed with them taking the time to do this.

I've had the cocoa for a few weeks now and have had time to fully sample all the flavors and they are all very rich and delicious. I took three cans to work to share with my co-workers and all of them asked where I got it and where they can get some too, before drinking all three cans in a matter of hours! It is far more rich than the off the shelf cocoas you find at your local stores, and a better price too. 5 out of 5!
About 11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3044 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Honeyville Farms
  • Ingredients: Sugar, creamer (partially hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silicoaluminate, and lecithin), Non Fat Dry Milk, Cocoa (processed with alakali), Whey, Salt, Guar and Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial flavoring.
  • Dimensions: 12.00 pounds

Features

• $4.49 ships entire order anywhere in the continental U.S.
  • A gourmet alternative to store bought hot chocolate.
  • Creamy, Smooth Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa in a variety of flavors.
  • Each case contains 12 cans.
  • Each can of gourmet cocoa makes about 12 servings of hot cocoa.

Product Description

Looking for a gourmet alternative to the same old Cocoa that you buy in stores? Honeyville now offers a change of pace from Nestle, Swiss Miss, and Carnation Hot Cocoas. Why sip an average hot chocolate, when you can have the premium gourmet taste of Honeyville Farms Rich Hot Cocoa. We're sure that once you've sampled the gourmet flavor you'll never go back to your old brand. This delicious premium Hot Cocoa Mix is sure to please everyone. Now you can enjoy a creamy, smooth Hot Cocoa that tastes just right. Easily mixes with hot water for a Gourmet taste that is warm and soothing. You'll want to try our other flavors too! With our flat rate shipping you can ship your entire Honeyville order for just $4.49, no matter how much you order. Ship any amount, anywhere in the continental United States for just $4.49.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$44.99[/td] [/tr]
11 Flavor Cocoa Sampler - 12 Can Case Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Cocoa, 11, Flavor

au2316

Back to top Go down