Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs.

Go down

Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. Empty Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs.

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 am

Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs.
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. 218mTHdHKFL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Good valueBulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. Star50_tpng
I ordered this box of marzipan mainly for use as edible cake decorations for holiday desserts at the museum at which I work. These little candies are nicely sized and colored, and the almond flavor is pleasant and not too sweet. Good value for the money and delivered exceptionally quickly; I probably will be ordering from this company again, both for my own use and the museum's.
Really, really, really YUMMY!Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. Star50_tpng
I bought this candy as an early Valentine's/Birthday present for my husband. I realized when it arrived that 2lbs? Yeah, that's a LOT of marzipan.

Fortunately for us, it is DELICIOUS! We opened the box up right away and dove right in. The candy was finely ground, without a grainy texture we've found in some other candy. It was nicely sweet and intensely almond flavored. Even my picky two-year-old tried a piece and asked for a second.

To prolong our enjoyment of the candy, we froze two of the trays and are quickly working our way through the third.
Marzipan made with corn syrup isn't up to snuffBulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. Star10_tpng
I ordered this marzipan last Christmas, amazed by the great deal that I had found.

Unfortunately, the old addage is true: you get what you pay for.

This marzipan is made with corn syrup instead of sugar, has a low almond content, and is flavored with a hint of citrus that masks any almond flavor whatsoever. I may as well have been eating lemon-scented glue sticks.

Even more interesting is that I froze the unused marzipan in the same bag with a 'better' variety. Within three months this marzipan had taken on a freezer taste, whereas the higher grade marzipan still tastes great even one year later. They were both in the same bag together, so it can only be the ingredients themselves that didn't hold up.

I will never buy cheap marzipan again, and I have thrown out the bulk marzipan that I purchased from this company.
About Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #115 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2 lb tray
  • Color: Assorted
  • Brand: Biermann Marzipan
  • Model: B310
  • Ingredients: Sugar,Almonds,Apricot Kernels,Corn Syrup,Coconut Oil,Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, FD&C Yellow #5,Red #3(,Blue #1, Less than 1/10 of 1% Potassium Sorbate. This product may have been processed on machinery that may have been used to process items containing peanuts, coconut and chocolate. Strawberry stems are for decoration only.
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

• Our marzipan is made from scratch using California Almonds
  • Our best bargain!
  • 2 lbs. of delicious hand decorated marzipan
  • Direct from manufacturer

Product Description

Bulk marzipan fruit. 72 count tray consists of 6 different fruit. A great deal in a no frills box.[tr id=listprice][td class=pricelabel]List Price: [/td][td]$27.99[/td] [/tr][tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$19.99[/td] [/tr]
Bulk Marzipan 2lbs. 72 pcs. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : 2lbs., Bulk, Marzipan

au2316

Back to top Go down