Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.)

Go down

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) Empty Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.)

Post  petchcy Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.)
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) 41eaVl585TL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Wonderful chocolates!Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) Star50_tpng
I have to admit there may be a bias here because the recipient of these confection's first initial is "N," but these chocolates ARE delicious. Expensive, though...including the high price for shipping (I guess chocolate does actually melt). The belgians know how to make a great nut paste and the packaging is high class (a red and brown color, not the one you see here on Amazon). These chocolates make for an amazing presentation for that someone with an elegantly refined sweet tooth. What I really wish is that Frucon had a better description of the names of which chocolates come in a box. I had a hard time finding a box with the "satan" and the "mephisto" pieces.
Great chocolates, great seller... if you have $$$ to burn...Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) Star40_tpng
I've tried Leonidas, Bissingers, and now Neuhaus. The Frucon gift store seller is by far the best experience of the three, and the chocolates are great, as expected. Top quality all the way, better than Bissingers I would say, on par or better than Leonidas. BUT... you end up paying $60 for 16 pieces of chocolate (with expedited shipping included)... hence only 4 out of 5 stars. So if you don't mind blowing that kind of jack on 16 small slices of heaven... then you won't go wrong with this purchase.
About Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #7955 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Neuhaus Chocolates
  • Ingredients: Contains 250g (8.8 oz) of filled chocolates with dark, milk and white chocolates.
  • Dimensions: 1.10 pounds

Features

• Belgian Cuisine Chocolates
  • Perfect Gift
  • Worldwide delivery (delivery available to Germany, UK, France, Belgium, USA...)
  • Business as well as casual gift.
  • 250gr Neuhaus Chocolate Gift Box

Product Description

Contains 250g (8.8 oz) of filled chocolates with dark, milk and white chocolates.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Neuhaus Belgian Chocolates: The Neuhaus Connoisseur: Milk, White and Dark Chocolates (250 gr. / 8,8 oz.) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers Tag : Chocolates:, Neuhaus, Belgian

petchcy

Back to top Go down