Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs)

Go down

Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) Empty Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs)

Post  tukkair Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 am

Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs)
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) 41LBMeDfb6L._SL210_
We
are interested in Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus
Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) You can see Now! Customer Shopping BuZZ

Neuhaus ChocolatesNeuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) Star50_tpng
If
you want the best buy the best. If you have never tasted the chocolate
from Neuhaus you are missing a real treat. I bought some Neuhaus
chocolate when I was in Belgium a few years ago and I have been hooked
ever since. O.k., one more, just ONE, promised!Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) Star50_tpng
What is so amazing about these Truffles? Not that you can't stop - cause you can - when the box is empty.
I had a lot of truffles in my life. These are my favorites.
Here's
why: First, the "dusty" cacao that for a second almost makes them stick
to your tongue. Second, the hull, thick and dark: good, verrrrry good.
Third, the cream, it isn't very sweet. Sweet enough, sure, but the
cacao comes first, then you get the sugar and the cream, not the other
way around.
Hmmmm, shall I eat it now, or just enjoy this for a little longer.... NO - I'll eat it NOW!
.... chew, chew ... chew.
Hmmm,
it's gone?! Wooow! So delicious. What was the filling like again? I
like the aftertaste. Well, I think I need to get to the bottom of this.
Let's take another one. Wooow - as good as the first - or better?!? But
then, what was the filling like again? Can't remember.... think I'll
have another one, just to be sure.
10 pieces later: Now I know what it was like! Like addictive: More, and fast please!
Better order two boxes! About Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #1053 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Neuhaus Chocolates
  • Ingredients: Chocolate butter cream. Approximately 12 chocolates, 150 g (5 oz)
  • Dimensions: 1.10 pounds
Features

• Belgian Cuisine Chocolates
  • Perfect Gift
  • Worldwide delivery (delivery available to Germany, UK, France, Belgium, USA...)
  • Business as well as casual gift.
  • Gourmet Truffles
Product Description

Chocolate butter cream. Approximately 12 chocolates, 150 g (5 oz)
Amazon Price:
Neuhaus Chocolates: The Brussels Collection: Neuhaus Traditional Belgian Truffles, (12 pcs) Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and CareTag : The, Neuhaus, Chocolates:

tukkair

Back to top Go down