Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Empty Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com 61GMZQ7DlDL._SL210_

We are interested in the Lastest model of Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Unexpected and deliciousRed Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I absolutely loved this cheese. I pair it with fruits for a sweet and savory experience that is unbeatable. The mustard seeds add the most delicious unexpected bite to this gem of a cheese.
Red Dragon deserves 100 stars!Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
Thank goodness for Valentine Day gifts: my pallet said "Thank you!" for Somerdale's RED DRAGON, "mature Welsh Cheddar Cheese" with absolutely delectable Wholegrain Mustard Seed and Ale. Oh-my-goodness!! Excuse me, I must close . . . and order more RED DRAGON.
Totally AwesomeRed Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I agree with the other reviewer that the danger of having this around is that you will eat it all at once. This is one of the cheeses we keep in our home almost always. Great with crackers and a good beer, it is a big hit anytime we serve it to guests.
If you are looking for something a little different with great flavor, this is the cheese for you.
About Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #3273 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 8 ounce
  • Brand: Somerdale

Features

• A tangy cheddar blended with mustard seeds and ale
  • Excellent on sandwiches that would otherwise call for mustard
  • Serve as a snacking cheese
  • Made from pasteurized milk
  • Imported from Wales

Product Description

By World War II, cheese production in Wales had nearly ceased; run out of business by large cheese making factories in England. Fortunately for us, there has been a revival of old ways by a new generation of cheese makers. They have saved Caerphilly (the only traditional Welsh cheese still made) from the factory-made processed form it had become in England to its original farmhouse character. Now they are creating other fine cheeses such as Red Dragon, also known as Y-Fenni. This smooth, firm tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. Red Dragon is aged for 3 months, made from cows milk and is vegetarian. Serve as a table cheese or melted on toast with dark ale or try a Shiraz, if you prefer wine.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$12.99[/td] [/tr]
Red Dragon (8 Ounce) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : (8, Red, Dragon

petchcy

Back to top Go down