Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:01 am

igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com 51WCXB9HC3L._SL210_

Have a nice time i find igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Where is the Cheese? A Warningigourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com Star10_tpng
Based on the great reviews, I ordered the cheese package as a gift. After waiting several days for an acknowledgment from my friends I brazeningly asked for their assessment of the cheese. Much to my amazement, they had not received the gift. Upon contacting igourment I was informed that based upon their FedEx records it had been delievered (not signed for) and too much time had passed and they would not refund the gift nor redeliver the package. They did offer to sell me the same package at half price.
A hiccup, a cough, and successigourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I did not have an easy order in that I needed it shipped to Saipan. Their customer services person said it couldn't be done, but they corrected themselves (maybe a new person on the job that didn't know) and sent the cheese. My friend was graciously thankful and I am therefore thankful as well for their services.
Tickled pink!igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I wasn't sure what the quality or size would be. UPS had to delay the shippment a couple days due to bad weather and product still arrived cold. Packed very well with styrofoam and coldpaks. Cheeses vaccuum packed so I didn't feel like I had to eat all that cheese right away. Cheeses were sized well. Decent sized bricks and wheels. No ordinary cheeses. Things like Blueberry Stilton were the norm. Even had a cheese I had never heard of. Was a great value. I'll definately be purchasing from them in the future.
About igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #334 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 4 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• An assortment of eight of our favorite cheeses
  • Mountain Gorgonzola, Extra Aged Gouda, White Stilton with Lemon and Camembert
  • Malagon with Rosemary, Dorothea, St. Olof and Coombe Farm Cheddar
  • Each cheese is an 8 ounce package

Product Description

Perfect for that slightly larger get together, our 8-Cheese Assortment contains all of the cheeses from our 4-piece version, plus four more half-pound cuts of some of our other favorites:

• Sheep - Malagon with Rosemary is made from 100%sheep's milk. Aged for over 3 months, this cheese has a wonderfully firm texture and an herbed-flavor that comes from its rosemary-impregnated rind.
  • Goat - Famous chef Cas Spijkars spent years developing the recipe Dorothea, a remarkable Dutch goat cheese. Once tasted, never forgotten.
  • Sweet - St. Olof is a semi-soft, double rich delight hailing from Sweden, and is well suited to everyone, especially children.
  • Tangy - Our final selection is Coombe Farm Cheddar, a classic cheese from Somerset, England aged for a full 12 months. It possesses all the traits we have come to expect from an aged English cheddar while not being overly dry.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$67.99[/td] [/tr]
igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler (4 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : -, igourmet's, Favorites

au2316

Back to top Go down