Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:55 am

Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com 41lSLdylBOL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

What a treatItalian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
My husband and I ordered this sampler as a special treat, and now we are hooked! The cheese was incredible with our favorite wines, and made for a fun and beautiful late dinner (i.e. the kid was in bed) with warm olives a baguette and some prosciutto! We also ordered some asiago to go with it. DELICIOUS.
Go to the StoreItalian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I was on a buying spree and I picked this up, if you have a good gourmet grocery store nearby you would be better off just going there, I paid for shipping and I regret it.
Very good overallItalian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star40_tpng
I bought this item with a gift certificate. I used the cheese in a cheese tasting party with good friends. The cheese arrived quickly and in good shape. There was a substitution in my order which was fine since there was a disclaimer about substitutions if the exact cheese wasn't available. My only complaint was that there was no information about the cheese. For my tasting, I had to do all the leg work to get information so I could tell my guests what they were eating. Thank goodness for the internet! Nevertheless, I would buy this again. This was the perfect combination, I believe, for the cheese novices I had at the party, nothing too strong or stinky. Each had a distinct flavor and it was enjoyable to get everyone's reaction on the different cheeses.
About Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #893 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• Assortment of four Italian cheeses
  • Toma Piedmontese, Piave Vecchio, Mountain Gorgonzola and Pecorino Toscano
  • Each cheese is an 8 ounce package
  • Imported from Italy

Product Description

This sampler features four cheeses that are typical of four distinct regions of Italy:

• Toma Piedmontese - Made in the Piedmont region of course, this cheese is surface ripened, meaning it ripens from the rind inward. Toma is a delectable mountain cheese that has a thin rind, a custard-like texture, small pores and a sweet lactic flavor with a gentle bite.
  • Piave Vecchio - Similar to Asiago, Piave Vecchio (aged) is a firm, dry, slightly nutty cheese from the valleys of Northeastern Italy.
  • Mountain Gorgonzola - Italy's famous blue cheese comes from Lombardy. Made from cow's milk taken from local herds that graze on beautiful rolling pastures, no Italian Cheese Assortment would be complete without a cut of authentic Gorgonzola.
  • Pecorino Toscano - This soft, sheep's milk cheese is made in the hills of Tuscany. It is young, sweet and springy. We find that this combination well represents the wide variety of flavors and textures found in Italian cheeses.

Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$31.99[/td] [/tr]
Italian Cheese Sampler (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Sampler, Italian, Cheese

au2316

Back to top Go down