Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 pm

Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com 5103RE463PL._SL210_

Now I find Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
About Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4819 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• A collection of cheeses that bring out the taste of the champagne
  • Chaource, Vintage Irish Cheddar, and French Brie
  • wonderful for a romantic evening
  • Champagne is NOT included
  • Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value

Product Description

La Champagne is a region of timeless natural beauty. The name derives from the Latin campus, campania or field. In Old French this became Champaign; today, Champagne. From the very outset, the wines of Champagne were prized above all the vineyards of Europe. Over 24 million bottles are sold in the US every year. Here are a few cheeses we enjoy with champagne: Chaource : Made in a town with the same name since the early 14th century, Chaource is the most famous artisanal cheese from the Champagne region of France. This decadent cheese is delicious at any stage of ripeness and has a slight mushroom scent with a rich, creamy flavor and sinful texture. Vintage Irish Cheddar: This connoisseur's cheddar, notable for its rich, rounded flavor and firm, smooth body, deserves a place on the cheese board alongside your choice of the world's other great cheeses. French Brie: The most prized and celebrated of all French cheeses, Brie is believed to have been created prior to the Eighth Century. In 1815, the Prince de Tallyrand named Brie "Le Roi de Fromages" - The King of Cheeses. Each of our French Bries is shipped uncut. Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.Champagne not included.
[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$27.99[/td] [/tr]
Champagne Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Assortment, Champagne, Cheese

petchcy

Back to top Go down