Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com

Go down

5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com Empty 5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com

Post  sarinalich Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 pm

5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com 41doE5PIuIL._SL210_

Are You Interested in 5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

As Homer would say, "Mmmmm, Chorizo"5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com Star50_tpng
When I was an exchange student living in Spain almost 10 years ago, I fell in love with the food there, most especially the chorizo. When I got back to the US, all I could find was mexican chorizo which is *not* the same as and is *completely* different than spanish chorizo. I eventually found some US-made spanish-style chorizos but none of them was quite like what I had in Spain. This is the real deal. This is exacly what I remember from Spain. And the funny thing is, that much of the chorizo I had in Spain was homemade chorizo in central/southern Spain (Ciudad Real to be exact) but this brand comes from northern Spain. This is definitely the best chorizo I've had in the US and is perfect for making any spanish dish that calls for chorizo, including lentejas (lentil stew), paella, and migas (fried bread crumbs with various meats served on the side). It is also outstanding to eat as is--I know I could eat a whole chorizo in one sitting if it wasn't so expensive but that's the price of imported gourmet foods.
About 5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #7040 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Palacios
  • Dimensions: 3.50 pounds

Features

• Ready to eat

Product Description

We are proud to add to Tiendas reputation being the first to bring authentic classics from Spain. We were the first to bring you jamón serrano, Cola Cao, La Casera and now we are proud to be the first to bring you the only authentic Spanish chorizo available.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$39.95[/td] [/tr]
5-Pack Mild Palacios Chorizo by latienda.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : Palacios, 5-Pack, Mild

sarinalich

Back to top Go down