Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy

Go down

80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy Empty 80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy

Post  saranamun Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:25 pm

80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy 41EBHLaPusL._SL210_

To day I find introduce you this 80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy from amazon website you can see now
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Not 80's80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy Star20_tpng
They missed the mark on this one. Zours is NOT an 80's candy. It wasn't introduced until the late, late 90's. They didn't include sour patch kids?

Missed Bonkers, Fun Dips, and other now defunct candies. Lame!
Let Down!!80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy Star20_tpng
When I saw the picture I was excited. I was going to give this as a 30th birthday present but I decided to try if for myself. It was a huge let down. I don't remember wink soda and it tasted like a generic mountain dew. The candy could have been from any decade. BTW where were the gummy savers. It was mostly generic stuff. Not worth the price at all. Shipping was too much. If they would take out that nasty generic soda the shipping could be cut in half.
Somewhat disappointed.80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy Star20_tpng
Apparentely there was no chocolate in the 80s.... there was like two chocolate treats in the whole box. I just kind of skimmed over the description before I bought the box, because I purchased the 70s box last year and was very pleased with it. Also I didn't realize that the pop that comes in the box takes up so much space... and I've asked my whole family if they have even heard of that brand of pop and they have not... so how is that eighties? What's the point? Like I said, I liked the 70s box, and may even purchase the 90s box in the future because after careful review I am sure it will be delicious, but with the cost of shipping, this order cost like forty bucks, and for what I got in the 80s box, I don't think it was worth it.
About 80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #81 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: Hometown Favorites
  • Dimensions: 7.00 pounds

Features

• Voted "Best Overall Value" by the Wall Street Journal's Catalog Critic!
  • Cover says "Do Not Open Unless You Were a Child of the 80's" - as featured on Food TV's "Unwrapped"
  • Compare and Save! Over 30 full size pieces of candy, over five pounds of fun
  • Product sensitive to heat. Additional $10.00 shipping surcharge
  • Be sure to visit Hometown Favorites Storefront for other Decade Boxes, hundreds of "hard to find" nostalgic favorites!

Product Description

80's Decade Box contains: Nik-L-Nip Wax Bottles, Pixy Stix, Bit-o-Honey, Laffy Taffy - Watermelon, Jawbusters, Lemonheads, Rainbow Coconut Bar, Flicks, Lotsa Fizz, Atomic Fire Balls, Jolly Joes, Wonka Bottlecaps, Wax Fangs, Lifesaver Pops - Swirl, Bubble Gum Cigarettes, Smoothie Peanut Butter Cup, Zours, Wink Soda, Goetze's Cow Tail, Candy Stix Cigarettes, Sweetarts, Zero Bar, Charleston Chew Chocolate, Now & Later - Grape, Candy Necklace, Now & Later Cherry, Bubblicious Paradise, Freshen-Up Bubble Gum, Jungle Jollies, Good 'n Plenty, Saf-T-Pops Swirl, Tiny Chiclets, Strawberry Pop Rocks, Big Roll Smartie, Nerds.

Amazon Price: $29.95
80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care
Tag : Box, Decade

saranamun

Back to top Go down