Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com

Go down

Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com Empty Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:07 pm

Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com 51C0y-RRckL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Awful cheeseChimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com Star10_tpng
This was the worst cheese I have ever purchased. It ended up costing over $26.00. The smell was awful. We couldn't stand the smell. We barely tasted it because of the smell. It came to us warm. It was a total waste because we threw it away. I contacted the company about the product, to this day I never received a reply. Save your money. I purchased it because the beer they make is very good. They need help with their cheese. I gave it 1 star because I couldn't give it zero.
About Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #5764 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 8 ounces
  • Brand: Chimay

Features

• Imported from Belgium
  • Well-finished flavor
  • Incomparable flavor
  • Aromatic
  • Great melting cheese

Product Description

Just north of the French border lies Chimay, a town in the Belgian forest of Mont du Secours. In 1850, Trappist monks built a Cistercian Abbey there as a place to study, pray and work. In 1862, the monks added a dairy and a brewery to the Abbey to help generate funds for their livelihood. Soon thereafter, they started making cheese from milk produced at the dairy that became quite popular at the local marketplace. Our Chimay cheese is a variation of their original recipe, but is even more special, as the rind is washed with their already famous Chimay beer rather than ordinary spring water. This new variety developed an incomparable flavor that delighted the nose as well as the palate. The cheese is semi-soft and has a nutty, well-finished flavor with just a hint of hops and malt. While its aroma is quite strong, the taste of the cheese itself is somewhat mild but not at all bland. · Made from scalded cows milk[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$11.99[/td] [/tr]
Chimay Trappiste with Beer (8 ounces) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : with, Chimay, Trappiste

petchcy

Back to top Go down