Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  petchcy Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:10 am

Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com 51YkY4i9%2BWL._SL210_

This day I'll introduce you about Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ

what do get when you cross a washing machine, a bottle of beer, and a chunk of blue cheese?Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star40_tpng
The answer: a Maytag...or several Maytags. That's right. The Maytag family of Newton, Iowa manufactured washers and dryers. They recently moved the operation out of Iowa. The last time I checked they were still making Maytag Blue Cheese in Newton. It's good! The secret? Iowa milk. It's not super sharp or stinky and it makes a lovely garnish on your salad.

Oh, and that bottle of beer? That would be Fritz Maytag of the same family.. years ago he went to San Francisco and started a brewery called Anchor Steam. The next time you wash a load of laundry have some Maytag Blue Cheese and wash it down with a bottle of Anchor Steam Liberty Ale. Yum!
The Best I've Found.Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I'm a fairly picky eater, have a bad fear of eating anything out of date/moldy etc., and am lactose intolerant, but I Love blue cheese. One night when I still lived in San Francisco a group of us went to Kincaid's Bayhouse. Home of the Maytag Blue Cheese Salad, I ordered it, immediately wrote down the name of the cheese (and the Ty Nant bottled water I had to drink) and was a happy clam once I ordered some of it online.

Maybe it's just me but blue cheese doesn't make me sick the way most other cheeses do...

Been awhile since I bought some, but I'm going to order some more soon. I wish the stores around here carried it. Smile It's pricey, not something I could order all the time but when I can I think it's worth every penny.
Great!Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I found some of this in my Dad's refrigerator, and it was amazing! Some real "zing" here.
About Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4288 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 pound
  • Brand: Maytag

Features

• A world-famous blue cheese from Iowa
  • Crumble over salads or enjoy as a table cheese
  • Turn into a cream sauce for vegetables or pasta
  • Made in the USA from pasteurized milk
  • Goes great with a medium bodied ale or lager.

Product Description

Nestled in among the rolling hills of central Iowa is the Maytag appliance factory. Down the road and around the corner is the Maytag Dairy, which produces Maytag Blue cheese, among other, lesser-known cheeses. Yes, the two are related. Fritz Maytag, son of the founder of the Maytag washing machine company, decided he wanted to make his own entrepreneurial mark on the world. Shortly before World War II, he began working with scientists at Iowa State University to begin making a great American blue cheese, modeled after those of Europe. The result was one of the first American farmstead cheeses of superior quality. The dairy is now independent of the appliance company and collects milk from a local dairy cooperative, rather than raising its own cows. Maytag cheese makers, however, are still hand making the same cheese that they created in the 1930's. Maytag Blue's popularity has taken off with the growing interest in American farmstead cheeses, and this wonderful, tangy blue cheese is now featured on menus across the country. Its wonderful flavor, moist yet crumbly texture, and lemony finish make Maytag one of the world's great blue cheeses.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Maytag Blue (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : (1, Maytag, Blue

petchcy

Back to top Go down