Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:57 am

Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com 51K6FWWP5SL._SL210_

Are You Interested in Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

If you like sharp cheddar, like fine wine, this is the bestCheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
A very high quality selection, with lots of flavor, deep residual secondary
flavors and aroma. It reminds me of a fine wine that's been aged and mellowed. For the price, this is a bargain.
All four cheeses are excellent choices for that special "flavor fest."

Happy customerCheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star40_tpng
This arrived promptly in a refridgerated box. I enjoy cheese, but I'm not well versed in gourmet qualities. Happily, I find that I can readily distinguish these four cheeses in a taste sampling. They are all delicious, and the two European varieties are very sharp. By the time the express shipping is added to the order, each block of cheese has a fairly hefty price tag. However, I don't live in a rural area, so I'm pleased Amazon makes this and other specialty cheeses available.
igourmet cheesy reviewCheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
Cheddars of the world sampler is just as good as being in another country in person. Sampling the generous sized cheese's with a San Francisco sourdough and a glass of fabulous California wine, and never having to leave the comfort of my own home is the best. Go ahead and treat yourself to a pleasant worldly experience.
About Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #957 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• Assortment of four world-class Cheddars from three continents
  • Coombe Farm (England), Red Leaf (Canada) and Dairy Vale (Australia)
  • Compare and contrast
  • Enjoy with cider or ale
  • Serve with apples and crusty bread

Product Description

Along with their conquering armies, the Romans brought their cheesemaking expertise to England in the first century AD. But it was not until the sixteenth century when the cheese we know today as Cheddar was so named. With such a long history, it's no surprise that Cheddar is one of the world's favorite foods. So popular, in fact, that almost every cheese producing nation makes its own version. This assortment contains excellent examples from three continents: Coombe Farm English Farmhouse Cheddar: Still made by hand on Coombe Farm in Somerset, the county where Cheddar history began. This best-selling Cheddar is rich, tangy and full-flavored. Aged for over 15 months. Red Leaf Canadian Cheddar: This entrant from North America has a firm texture and a sweet, honeyed flavor. Best enjoyed with ale and fruit, this Cheddar is aged for over 12 months. King Island Dairy Black Label Cloth Wrapped Cheddar: Hailing from down under, this award winning truckle style cheddar is aged for a minimum of six months and made in Tasmania. It has a wonderful farmhouse appearance with a brown/grey rind. The cheese interior has a rich yellow buttery colour and a mild yet sweet and nutty flavour and a lingering subtle aftertaste. Shelburne Farms 2 Year Farmhouse Cheddar: Shelburne's award winning cheese is only made from the fresh, raw milk of purebred Brown Swiss cows raised on the farm. This spectacular cheese, is made in Vermont, aged for two full years, is noted for its sophisticated, rich flavor that leaves hints of maple and apple. This assortment contains four 1/2 pound wedges. Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$26.99[/td] [/tr]
Cheddars of the World Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : the, Cheddars, of

au2316

Back to top Go down