Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:03 am

Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com 511Wz3pKJjL._SL210_

Now I find Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Yes, I think that interesting .
Customer Shopping BuZZ

great holiday giftSpanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I sent this to my in-laws for Christmas (they are major cheese hounds) and they were VERY happy with it. This was apparently a big hit with the extended family on the west coast.
As good as we had in Barcelona!Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star40_tpng
We loved the assortment and it was ended up being more cheese than we had expected. The quality was excellent -- the manchego took us back to the wheel of cheese we bought on our honeymoon! Perfect with some pecans in honey. We'd definitely buy this again.

The only complaint is that it was fairly warm when we got it. It was a mild day but not hot, and I'm concerned that the cheese might have melted on a warmer day or if the box had been out in the sun for longer than it was.
AMAZING!Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
I am a huge fan of Manchego cheese, so I ordered this sampler as an indulgence for my husband and myself. It was delicious, and well worth the price. If you're considering this, go ahead and purchase. You won't be disappointed.
About Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #384 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 2 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• Assortment of four Spanish cheeses
  • Manchego, Mahon Reserva, Idiazabal and Murcia al Vino
  • Each cheese is an 8 ounce package
  • Imported from Spain
  • Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value

Product Description

You sense it immediately - the heady aromas, the intensely fulfilling textures and the vibrant flavors of Spains artisan cheese tradition. Different milks, a diverse terrain, and unique cheesemaking techniques all play a role in the subtle differences in each cheeses color, texture and flavor. We have selected four of our favorites for this sampler: Manchego Spains most famous cheese, made entirely from pure La Mancha sheeps milk. Manchego is prized for its rich, complex flavor and its satisfyingly grainy texture. Mahon Reserva This firm, sharp, cows milk cheese comes from the Balearic Island of Menorca in the Mediterranean. This exclusive version has been aged for 12 months, developing a rich tanginess and fragrant aroma. Idiazabal Smooth, rich and satisfyingly sharp, Idiazabal is a smoked sheep's milk cheese that gives off a warming rustic scent. It is the quintessential cheese of the Basque country in Northern Spain. Murcia al Vino - This 100% goat's milk cheese from Murcia is bathed in red Spanish wine, making this product a wine-and-cheese party all by itself!This assortment includes four 1/2 pound cuts.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$39.99[/td] [/tr]
Spanish Cheese Assortment (2 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care Tag : Assortment, Spanish, Cheese

au2316

Back to top Go down