Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz.

Go down

Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. Empty Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz.

Post  sarinalich Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz.
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. 31rBGDVuFjL._SL210_

Now I find Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
About Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. detail

• Brand: JustCaviar

Features

• Click the JustCaviar link for 700 gourmet gifts, samplers, foie gras, cheese, meats, salmon, tea.

Product Description

Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. From Italy. This unique and traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena - Aceto Balsamico di Modena - is made from the "must" (unfermented juice) of mainly the Trebbiano grape, other grapes used are Lambrusco, Ancellotta, Sauvignon and Sgavetta. These "musts" cannot have anything added. The must is then boiled down in open pots over a direct flame. The extract (concentrated juice) from this cooking is now a fruity syrup. At this point some "mother" of vinegar can be added. ("Mother" is a stringy, slimy substance that forms on the surface of vinegar, composed of various yeast and bacteria that cause fermentation in wine and cider, and turn it into acetic acid - vinegar). It is then aged in barrels of different woods - first in one, then transferred to another etc. Each company has its own secret progression of wooden barrels usually including chestnut, ash tree, cherry, mulberry, juniper and oak. The finished vinegar must be at least 12 years old, and some is aged much longer. The finished vinegar is then presented to the DOC, a governing body similar to those that govern the quality of French and Italian wines. Balsamic vinegars without this designation on the label are usually unaged, aged for 6 months to a year in stainless steel tanks, or aged for 2 to 12 years in wooden barrels. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is the ideal condiment for fresh and steamed vegetables, on boiled meats, to prepare sauces and to put finishing touches on meats, fish, or desserts. For cooked foods, Balsamic is added just before the end of cooking. For hot foods, uniformly season with balsamic vinegar on the garnished dish. For desserts, marry it to a sauce or sprinkle a few drops on parsimoniously. Acidity: 6%[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td][/td][/tr]
Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 15 years old 3.4 oz. Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !. Tag : Vinegar, Italian, Balsamic

sarinalich

Back to top Go down