Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened

Go down

Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened Empty Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened

Post  thum Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened 41EM97VWPJL._SL210_

Hi my friend this good day!
Are You Interested in Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Ghiradelli - Simply the best cocoa powder availableCocoa Powder - Unsweetened Star50_tpng
Ever since my curiosity was piqued at the tender age of two, when I, while pretending to nap, witnessed my (very pregnant) mother wolfing down milk chocolate Hershey Bars, I have been obsessed with chocolate. By the time I started school, I knew that every single member of my family --- siblings, parents, grandparents, and cousins --- was afflicted with chocoholicism. As an adult, I realized that this trait must be genetically dominant, since all of my children, and each of my nieces and nephews, has no willpower when confronted by the presence of "C". Thank heavens that modern medicine has made us aware that this is not a disease, but merely an ultra-healthy yearning to keep antioxidants flowing into our bodies at a rate adequate to maintain our physical well-being, psychological balance, and generally off-beat sense of humor!
Since I am the premier baker of this extended family (Look, I see no reason to affect false modesty here! Each of my closest relatives will readily admit to having been born with serious kitchen-utensil-and-cookbook-direction-reading impairment.), my kitchen must be stocked at all times with multiple cans of Ghiradelli unsweetened cocoa and several bags of Ghiradelli chocolate chips, both semi-sweet and double-chocolate. These items provide the essence of my chocolate cakes; frostings, fillings, ganaches, glazes, and fudge; brownies; cookies; puddings; and Mexican "mole" sauces. No other brand of chocolate, at any price, comes close to the taste and finish of Ghiradelli.
Hint: for cakes, brownies, and buttercreams, instead of just baking chocolate or just cocoa, try using equivalent parts cocoa (dissolved in hot coffee, milk, or cream) and melted double-chocolate chips. I consider 1/4 cup packed and then sifted cocoa to provide taste equivalent to about 2/3 cup double-chocolate chips.
ENJOY! ------ Beth Baker
ingredient & excellent recipeCocoa Powder - Unsweetened Star40_tpng
While preparing for a friend's birthday party recently I decided to make a chocolate cake from scratch but had no recipe. What I did have was a can of this unsweetened Ghirardelli cocoa powder. Together with items found in any pantry, I was able to make & frost a 2 layer chocolate cake that was both moist and delicious. As a bonus I only used under 2 cups total so there is plenty more for other cocoa explorations AND I got all the left over cake. Give this product a try.
About Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #179408 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: Ghirardelli Chocolate

Features

• Ghirardelli's rich signature baking cocoa is created by a precise blend of deep roasted cocoa b...
  • Sold individually
  • See Product Description below for a complete description of this item.

Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened Description

Ghirardelli's rich signature baking cocoa is created by a precise blend of deep roasted cocoa beans and hand-selected ingredients. Ghirardelli's premium quality ingredients and recipes used in its baking cocoa ensure your desserts will redefine chocolate indulgence.
10 ounce/283 gram canister.
Kosher pareve.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$15.75[/td] [/tr]
Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : -, Cocoa, Powder

thum

Back to top Go down