Looking for Food Low Price
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:46 am by title

» Apple iPhone 3G Stylus Pen (Silver)
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am by title

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 36 pcs
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 16.00 oz. / 454 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 14.00 oz. / 400 gr. (Free Overnight Shipping!)
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 6 pcs
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm by p_aos

» Russian Blini, Hand Made Canape - 12 pcs
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

» Russian Classic Osetra Caviar - 1.00 oz. / 28.0 gr. (Only $9.95 Overnight Shipping!)
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm by p_aos

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Go down

Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Empty Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com

Post  au2316 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 am

Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com 41YyG6fdWPL._SL210_

We are interested in Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ

pile of moldParmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star10_tpng
Upon closer inspection in the day, I found it to be one big pile of mold.
The Big CheeseParmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
From Parma,Italy comes two famous food products.

Parmigiano Reggiano and prosciutto (which translates into something like dried meat.If you're ever in Bologna,I'd recommend a stop at Tamburini, which has stood in its place for as long as I can remember.

This cheese is worth every cent.

When you buy it, don't have it ground at the store, buy the block and grate it at home or it will lose it's strength of flavor.

I recommend this with a 100% guarantee of falling in love with the product, so buy it for St. Valentine's Day if you're single.

Ohmigod, I think I died and went to heaven!Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Star50_tpng
This is the parmigiano I remember from the neighborhood Italian market when I was a girl.

The taste is lovely and piquant - a little goes a long way in the flavor department. There are the wonderful little crystals in the cheese. And it is aged so that it crumbles really nicely when cut.

It is absolutely delicious eating out-of-hand, which is the way I prefer it. Just a little piece is so satisfying. (I am 100% Italian, first generation American, and my parents were real 'foodies', so I like to think I know my cheeses!)

The Parmigiano was also packaged really well. It came extremely cold in a little styrofoam container, with a cold pack and additional padding, inside a cardboard box.

(.....)

I would order this cheese again and I look forward to ordering with (....) again, too. Check out their website for fantastical things!
About Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #677 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 1 pound
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• The world's most famous hard cheese
  • Often imitated, never duplicated
  • Quite versatile, serve it grated or chunked
  • Made from unpasteurized milk
  • Imported from Italy

Product Description

The Italians are horrified by our usage of this, the world's most famous hard cheese. Thought of here in the States as purely a grating cheese, the rest of the world savours Parmigiano-Reggiano as a delicious, full-flavored eating cheese. It began life seven centuries ago in the Italian provinces of Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, part of Bologna and part of Mantua. Nature blessed this zone with the most idealistic cattle grazing land to create the unique milk from the "Zone Tripica". The local cheese craftsmen took it from there, utilizing a totally natural process that has not changed for 700 years. No additives, no machinery, no gimmicks... just sweet, fresh milk in its pristine state... then the artisan's ancient skills... and then nature's own good time (aged from 18 to 36 months). What you see today is just what the knights, serfs, saints and kings of old ate! And please, don't compare it to the pre-grated "Parmesan" cheese found in the green can in aisle 4 of the grocery store. Made from raw cow's milk, aged over 18 months.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$15.99[/td] [/tr]
Parmigiano Reggiano (1 Pound) by igourmet.com Buycom

Source From cheappriceall-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers Tag : (1, Parmigiano, Reggiano

au2316

Back to top Go down